CHAPTER 13

Claude Bardot.

The name of a young girl wanting to escape the reality of being what her parents and her to be.

But who did she want to be?

What did she want?

No one asked her that, they assumed a young girl with gold and the finest things in being, would love the way she adjusted to life.

No.

No one knew the full story of Claude Bardot, but herself.

As she lived through sorrow and hatred, putting on two faces.

One. A beautiful young princess with a bright smile skipping through the tall grass.

Two. A lonely girl being controlled on what she has to become, and do.

If there was a chance she could runaway she would take it; but due to her parents sending out their guards to look for her, she didn't have that choice.

Her parents were the most favorable to people, from what they've seen.

They didn't know her parents wanted to kill anyone who has come close to the secret of the Bardot Family...

Mostly come close to what they did to their child Daphne Bardot.

Claude knows nothing at this moment, but she's very curious about what clues she may find between the walls.

Little does she know she is much closer to the secret than any person has been.

It's coming to her, she may not expect it, but her life will soon turn out to be a riddle...

______

The smell of mint rushed throughout my body, it was delightful to take in.

I've been quite hoping I would hear his voice outside the door, but there was nothing.

Not even one sound. I'm guessing he left.

I slowly got up out of the bath, grabbing a towel patting my hair and body dry. Finally wrapping it around me.

My eyes turned to the door as I heard footsteps right outside of it.

Licking my lips in concern, I grab my knife and slowly creep up towards the door, twisting the knob; and slightly pulling the door open.

I trembled back, "Pansy?"

Her back was turned to me, yet as I spoke her name she turned around with clothes in her hand looking at me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I pull the door open.

I step put as she speaks, "Draco told me you were in here..." She sighed, placing the clothes in front of me.

"So I brought you some clothes." She exclaimed proudly but with furrowed brows.

I hesitate to grab them out of her hands, but in the end, I do.