CHAPTER 35

Claude,

Everyone sat together once again, though it was awkward in some parts, we've gotten along once again.

Pansy and I both in front of each other whilst I sat by Draco and Blaise right next to Pansy. We didn't have many places to sit, it was all full and Pansy suggested I get along with him.

She knew about what happened the other day, and once we arrived in the great hall she pushing Draco off his seat to sit by Blaise.

So he took the one, right next to mines. I tried blocking him out of my view, but every time I looked out the corner of my eye, he kept staring at me.

Every bite I took of my food, his eyes would travel towards me at some times, but other than that we hadn't spoken a word to one another.

Pansy begged me to speak to him, but I couldn't. Then unexpectedly, a hand reached down taking a strawberry from my plate.

When my body turned around I saw the young man towering over me whilst he was taking a bite from the strawberry he just took.

" Why couldn't you just go get your own strawberries–" He harshly grabbed my chin making me stop talking. Though someone else did that for me.

" Don't fucking touch what's not yours Riddle." From right beside me a furious Draco voiced making Riddles touch on my chin soften before letting his hand fall back to his side.

I saw his tongue roll on the side of his chin before he looked right back at me up and down before giving me a small smirk.

That's when Draco stood up quick and moved over him by his chest away from me. He was jealous. Why would he be jealous? He's delusional if he thinks I would love another. Some part of me still loved him, but this. This right here is getting out of hand.

" I don't want anything to do with her Malfoy, get it in that head of yours." Riddle pushed him back with the tip of his finger before chuckling away.

That's not going to end well, not for either of them. "
She's nothing to me, and shouldn't be anything to you considering the fact you cheated on the girl."

When the words left his lips, they weren't whispered. No. They were spoken loudly enough for the whole table to hear, and some other students from the other tables.

A small cough was heard from behind me when I turned Blaise trailed his eyes over to the blonde boy who had his fists clenched.

They didn't want to help me, it was my mess of course, but I couldn't have Draco hitting the man for a false thought he believed.

But after Riddle spoke Dracos hands softened and his head lowered slightly. The corner of his eyes looked straight at me but all I did was look away.

There was no going back for the mistake he made, he didn't explain to me why he did it in the first place, but it was obvious I wasn't making him happy.

Looking away was a huge mistake because for the second time his hands balled up into fists before taking a swing at Riddle.

His fist collided with his jaw. Gasps were heard from all around the great hall. Riddle was facing the other way caressing his jaw a bit before his fist was too clenched.

He launched forward at Draco who didn't see it coming. He got punched right on the side of his cheek making him stumble on his feet holding onto his knee with one hand, his jaw with the other.

My feet took me back away from them both, as I had almost been crushed by Draco slipping back. Again they punched one another.

Draco gripped him by his shoulders before using his knee to hit him right in the abdomen several times before he was pushed back into the ground.