CHAPTER 7

It was only then I had a sliver of a good moment when Cedric invited me to Hogsmeade it brought back an old memory.

Daphne and I would always head down to the town in Ardenia for a night out.

Good times really and what he did made me delighted.

Of course, good things come to an end, Draco had to interfere with our little hangout which made things uneasy yet amusing.

Cedric and I headed to the Courtyard and sat on a stone bench right in front of some bushes.

"Thank you again, I haven't been there in forever and it made a wonderful memory come back," I smiled at the boy.

I heard him slightly chuckle.

"Yes, it was a very delightful evening and I'm glad you're satisfied!" He states to me.

We both sat there for a few seconds in silence inky hearing the wind blow and birds chirping.

"Very well, I must be off now," I say getting up patting down my skirt. He immediately stands up beside me.

"I see, a lovely girl like you sure has many things to do" he utters to me while a smile evolves on his face.

His remark only made me laugh.

"I'm trying to catch up on my lessons," I tell the boy who's standing in front of me. He looks down chuckles then looks back at me.

"Well, I must confess I will miss your company—" He admits to me as I can't help but start to blush.

I cough to make it seem not as obvious.

"Well, maybe some other time Diggory..." I speak to the curious boy whose smile widened.

We both announced our goodbyes as I parted away from him.

"I also enjoyed your company, Cedric–" I yell at him but not turning around... Just heading back inside.

______

Walking back into the common room, I noticed some similar faces by the bathroom.

Immediately noticed Draco and Astoria.

I see Astoria run her hands all over him which makes me snicker a bit. Unfortunately, that made things a lot worse.

They both turn to me as my eyes tend to widen, I immediately cough and stand up straight.

"Of course it's you, are you always watching people kiss, or was that just a rumor? Astoria shouted at me, which makes me— break. " Honestly I can't tell anymore."

I look at Draco and smirk.

"No. Not at all, just glad to see that you are sticking to someone's word." I say smirking at the boy and girl.

She looks at me in hatred, "Whos word, what did they say?" curiosity struck her.

I step closer as my hands are at my back.

"The part where you're a whore... Toying around with other guys every minute," I start walking to her.

"Of every day—" Was the last thing I said before she tried lunging at me.