CHAPTER 27

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

(Thank you for 6k reads it means so much, I have a new book coming out called, " The Oracle In The Dark" which will be realized when this book reaches 10k reads)

______

" Finally, no more serving those arrogant people meals."

The girl huffed plopping down on the couch of the Slytherin common room.

Her head facing towards the ceiling as she hugged a pillow against her body taking a big sigh as her eyes shut.

Following in her steps I placed myself right by her legs moving them up on my lap,

" I've had it with those muggles." She snarled with her face against the pillow.

My head leans back on the pillows as a sigh leaves from my throat, " I'm exhausted—"

As the words left my lips I heard the faint chuckles of the girl hiding her face behind the pillow. What was she on about?

Her laughter got louder as she moved her legs from my lap sitting upright beside me still not taking a breath.

" I think—" She laughed, " I think there's a reason you exhausted."

I was wondering what she meant because really, I was exhausted from the whole charade Riddle, Draco, and my parents put the other day.

When I turned back to the girl she hadn't stopped laughing, even though she tried covering her face with the pillow loads more fled her mouth.

" What's so funny?" I huff, no response.

She just continued to let out laughs that were soon to fade after a while.

It was annoying, I hadn't known what she meant which made me irritated, even by her laughter.

Once her laughter dialed down I saw her eyes glance around the common room before coming closer to me.

She leaned towards my ear, and now I was waiting for a response to all the commotion going on with her.

" You took an incredibly long time in the bathroom—" A snicker fled from the back of her throat,

Finally, after a while I knew what she meant, but how could she simply know, the compartment we sat in was feet away from the—

Pansy wanted satisfaction from my response, but I was not going to give her that, in fact now I have another lie to come up with.

When I looked back at the girl she looked at me with her raised brow waiting for a lie to flee my mouth.

" T-There was a line, " I muttered, " and If I left it was going to get longer."

That makes perfects sense, right?

A smirk appeared on her face as if she knew I was lying to her, " Is that why you came back with ruffled hair?"

Fuck. Did I not clean myself up, I swear my hair was fixed, clothes were neat, but my hair, what did the mean by my—