CHAPTER 30

Hospital Wing,

It all occurred to me again, the moon glistening as the reflection of him lingered in my eyes, he was now stuck in my mind forever.

That wasn't a good thing, he had intentions, Riddle said he wanted to help me, but we both know help goes both ways for people —

People like us.

The memories occurred to me once more, he hit me with one of the most unforgivable curses yet, I haven't learned most about them.

They are forbidden for a reason, but that doesn't mean when the time has come I won't use them.

A minor issue with everything going on was the plan I had with harry all along. We agreed to make an army.

But, Riddle had announced he wanted to meet every night in the astronomy towers to teach me powerful magic.

It was an offer I couldn't accept but did regardless. I could not describe how it felt to abandon and turn away from those who've helped me.

Though now I felt myself laying on a bed with thousands of thoughts scurrying across my mind wondering, when, how,

And why, Voldemort was planning to attack, and have his son, kill me.

A battle is closer than we think, we've prepared ourselves too late for this, the darkness may take over.

The place we once called home will come to an end and evil will run through every soul in the muggle and magic world.

I have no choice but to fight out the dark truth hidden and coming into the walls of Hogwarts before it's too late—

" She's walking up!"

It wasn't cold anymore, I felt draped around with several blankets keeping me warm.

Though that wasn't the only thing around me, the presence of figures stood around me, I had no clue why that was.

Matter of fact, I didn't know where I was, I only heard plates clattering together and inaudible voices.

The noise brought back crucial pain around my head causing a groan to emit from my lips, and slowly raise my head.

My eyes were slightly opened while I had been prying myself up with my elbows, I realized a hand moved to my arm slowly rubbing it up and down in a soothing motion.

I rubbed my eyes focusing on the figures right in front of me, the blur soon grew clear helping me to recognize each person.

There they were, Pansy and Blaise, no Draco—

" Why am I here?" The words that came out of from the back of my throat sounded raspy, making it hard to understand.

The fact that Draco wasn't here made me much more upset, but I'm sure he had some duties to attend to so in the meantime everything was fine.

Shortly the end of the bed sank as Pansy made her way to sit as Blaise chose to stand.

His eyes peered to the girl than me, " Malfoy was reckoned to be here, he just had—"  A brow rose from my expression.