CHAPTER 37

A smile filled my face as my hands drew down my hips admiring how I looked. What happened this morning shouldn't ruin this night.

Well, the party was one thing I was afraid of, memories of the first one I went to, replayed in my head thousands of times. It's just him.

Why does he have to wander in my head a thousand times?

Pansy was in the bathroom fixing her hair, and getting herself ready for this night. I've told her days before that I was leaving, so she wanted to make sure that I had a good night before I left.

It was the sound of knocking on my door that made me startled and flinch back. Whoever was on the other side didn't have patience, they practically punched on the door.

After the noise struck the entire room, Pansy stuck her head out of the door frame taking a peek at me and giving me a look that said 'check who it is and I did.

My hand wrapped around the knob on the door before unlocking it with the other. It slowly swung open revealing—

" Is Pansy with you? I told her to meet me in the common room minutes ago."

Pansy moved out of the bathroom looking at the boy that stood in the doorway. A groan left her lips, her head flying back.

" Blaise, you're free to leave I'm going to help Claude get ready." Honestly, I didn't want her to wait for me. She should have fun already we are about ten minutes late because of me.

Her eyes drew to mines and when she noticed I was looking at her, those eyes of hers started to roam around the room.

" Pansy, go have fun, I'm going to be here for a while," I suggested only to feel her move closer to me bringing my hand in hers. " Are you sure? Maybe I'll stay with you for a little longer. Blaise—"

I shook my head and laughed. Even though she tried her hardest to stay I wasn't going to let her. Her eyes traveled back to the door than me once again.

" I'm sure, " A smile bloomed on my face along with hers. " Go, have fun." Her lips connected with my forehead, giving me a quick kiss on my forehead before she made her way to Blaise.

One final wave and she was gone. I pushed the door only for it to come to a stop ten inches away.

Opening it again, I saw him standing there, with his black trousers, his hair ruffled along with his white collared shirt that had a button undone. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.

When my eyes trailed back up to his, he wasn't looking at me. Those dark eyes of his trailed up and down my figure taking a glance at my dress before making their way to my eyes.

He leaned against the door frame giving me that same smirk as usual. My head tilted to the side hoping for a reason why he's here at this hour. I expected him to be at the party by now, but he's here.

" Malfoy is at the party, " My eyes turn back to his only to find him staring all around the room waiting for a reaction. " Yeah. I expect you wanted to know, isn't that right?"

He knew what happened, he was bluffing about the whole situation, and it aggravated me how he would bring up his name right now.

But then I felt his hand moved to my chin lifting it slightly, " Cheer up, Bardot. You didn't want anything to do with him, Yeah?" He softly slapped the side of my face.

" It's not very lime of you to be hanging around the girl's dormitory—" He clicked between his gritted teeth a smirk growing on his face, " Zabini was here, so I suppose me being here shouldn't matter at all."