CHAPTER 68

This chapter contains mentions of S/A and heavy abuse. Read at your own risk
_____

We are told that love conquers all. In this case, it wasn't love.

It was power.

Power from both sides took over the lives that were so pure. They were consumed by something so dark, changing them to be something so unforgivable.

Cursed. Overlooked. Thrown. Shattered. Damaged. We are all absorbed with darkness somewhere in us, it can tear us apart in a second, less than one.

Sometimes both dark and light can find each other, and sometimes even become one.

Only when a love built so strong was meant to last it would come back, this one did. Real love never fades, not entirely.

This one didn't. Their love didn't. The night he saved her, the night he came rushing by her side helping her and his friends as they were held against their will.

He took her in, from watching her from afar to having her in the cabin, he took care of her.

Of course the blond lied straight to her face, he lied, in the beginning, saying nothing was wrong, but oh everything changed for him.

The moment that he saw her with someone else, he knew she belonged to know no one but himself.

Captivating she was. It made him crazy, not the kind where you'd find yourself in a mental hospital, but crazy enough to do anything for her, even if it risked his life thousands of times.

Of course, it wasn't love at first sight. More of a– a light he never saw in himself, but her.

Curiosity drew him closer, it drew him to hate her, it made him love her, and he was scared. So he went back, he made himself hurt her, he made her love him back, but he couldn't keep himself from loving her.

In the end, nothing seemed to turn out right, nothing except the feeling of loving her.

He too wanted that feeling to go away. Loving her was so beautiful, but even the beauty you see in this world ends up tormented by what lurks in the shadows.

But now as time reached them, it seemed as if it was all spent. Like there were no more seconds, minutes, hours, or days even to learn more about each other.

He wanted to know more about her, no matter if he knew her now, or in the past, but he wanted to learn what it would be like to feel something for her in years.

Though, the blond really wouldn't need her to feel that way, because in time real love never fades.

His love for her was more than he could ever imagine, it was unrated and seemed too good to be true, but it wasn't, he was so deeply in love with the girl.

Draco would love her, but he would forever be heartbroken for only her when he would wake beside a note that replaced her body.

And it all began with the note she found in her pocket that untraveled in her fingertips, a note that crushed her more than she could ever imagine.

As the snow hit the clear windows, and leaves began to die, it was only a matter of time before Draco would finally wake, and they would all fall.

He shifted from his position, picking up his arm to rest over her waist that was once there, he felt nothing and already, a worrisome feeling that made him sick.

The covers immediately flew off the bed, and he sat up along with the heavy breaths that followed when the space beside him was empty.

The note had laid flat on top of the pillow.