CHAPTER 57

It's been a few hours since Dumbledore's death and letters have been flying in and out of the windows like crazy.

Students were receiving letters from their parents saying how they are being taken out of Hogwarts because of the sudden death of their headmaster.

They are worried that someone in the castle might kill their children and couldn't put them at risk of getting hurt.

From everyone in her home, she expected a letter from her Mother or Father, the death of their daughter should be the most important thing besides the conflict at home.

But there was nothing for hours, she was still asleep on one of Madam Pomfrey's beds with no one within a few meters beside the other kids from the early morning.

Everything was quiet until an owl flew in and dropped a letter right on the stand beside her. The creature made a small screech, waking up the girl who could barely open her eyes from the constant tears earlier.

The bird flew away and she watched as it did before her eyes turned to the letter.

Pushing herself up, she groaned, as her body was still in pain. It would hurt every time she breathed, but not the same way it hurt before, it's a bit painless now.

Her dark hues wandered around the infirmary, taking a glimpse at the boys who stared at her then back at their letters.

They had startled her with just one glare, but she ignored it and paid attention to her letter that was being torn open.

It had no address from who or came from but only her name, making it much more tempting to read it. So once the letter, she skimmed through the final words hoping to get a clue but froze when she saw the initial she's seen everywhere.

To a dear friend,

Hogwarts is being turned into something evil. Dumbledore was just the beginning of the turns beginning to happen.

But if you want to get rid of the dark lord once and for all, make sure that his past-looking copy doesn't die tonight.

His death will be painful for you to endure in your life, even when you carry one of both your memories inside of you that was made from the others.

He doesn't have long, and you need to get out of there and soon, you could get hurt as well.

You have two weeks before you can win the war, but not the battle.

D.

That's the end of the note, and it left Claude speechless – a loss for words when it mentioned everything, every possibility.

But something in here left her confused. It was the part where they wrote about Voldemort and his copy.

There was nothing more, no other clues or facts before or after but it was something she kept bugging herself about.

She would replay the words in her head a thousand times, young that something would click on her thought-filled mind.

That's until she had remembered the small paragraph of the letter including the idea of her being upset over this person if they were to die.

Mattheo.

And when his name ran circles around her mind, she was destined to leave this bed and get to him as soon as she could.

"My mother's pulling me from Hogwarts, she says it's too dangerous." A boy spoke like he was stunned, everyone has been from the tragic night.