CHAPTER 9

Mature Content Ahead
______

I wanted to touch her, grab her by her throat and kiss her. I needed to feel her, but why?

Me wanting to feel her hands run through my hair and hear her heavy breaths and moans as I kiss her with hunger.

Her being with that Hufflepuff sickened me, she wasn't his, but mines.

Hearing her scream my name at night when I thrust in and out of her, taking away her innocence to everyone.

She was not anyone's, not anyone's but mines.

______

He stared at me for a while, I didn't have a clue of what he was thinking but all I know was that it wasn't good.

"Draco?" I utter, as I say his name his eyes meet up to mine but it's not the way he used to, no.

It was with hunger.

"Don't speak." He whispered as his lips were touching mines looking into my eyes.

He kissed me, again.

His hands were pushed up against the wall by my head holding me in place. I kissed him with no thought.

I put my hands on the side of his face, I could resist him anymore.

The kiss was holding many things, lust, hunger, passion, but it was different.

I felt him bite the bottom of my lip into the kiss urging me into opening my mouth for him, but I didn't want it to go far.

His hands moved down my body resting on my neck and the other on my thigh.

The hand on my thigh moved up and down, he gripped it tightly making me gasp, leaving my mouth open, this is what he wanted.

We fought for dominance and I was not going to let him gain that.

He seemed to get frustrated insisting that he could not control what he wanted, soon enough I felt his hand on my inner thigh move slightly up towards my heat.

Though what he was doing was not going to stop me from taking control.

It all happened so fast next thing I know my legs were giving in.

"You like that don't you darling?" He whispered in my ear. I hesitate in responding to him.

"N-no" I try to say, "you don't huh?" He questions, he starts to move my panties to the side and his fingers are now on my heat.

He inserts a finger making me gasp, I didn't want to give in so I bit my lip to hold any noise in.

I feel his smile on my ear as he kisses it softly.

"D-Draco—" I try to let out, he doesn't resist, both of his fingers continue to go in and out of me at a fast pace.

"Yes, love?" He asks. I open my mouth only a moan is released. He chuckles, "I didn't know you'd be so wet for me darling" he seductively whispers in my ear.