CHAPTER 58

HELLO MY LOVES IM HERE
______

Hours had gone by and it was time for the plan to settle in.

At the moment, Blaise and Pansy had packed some things they would need if anyone would be up injured like Mattheo possibly was at this moment.

Meanwhile, Claude was in no strength to move any forward with the plan. She had been sleeping the entire day, having no energy to get up and get herself ready for the possible Death Eaters at the manor.

"We shouldn't take her," Blaise whispered to the friends behind him as he shut the door close from Claude's room.

Pansy crossed her arms over her chest as she watched Blaise have a worried look, one growing on hers when she believed the possible outcome.

"She won't notice us being gone, just– just charm the room and door then all will be fine." He spoke hesitantly, but having a worried tone in his voice speaking the truth.

The girl stood inches from the door, but when looking at the boy's face, they slowly turned their eyes to the blond.

He stood with his eyes glued to the door, his face blank – as if he had only been speaking to himself with his mind – speaking as if nothing existed.

"Draco..." Pansy whispered, standing to the side of him as she rested a hand on his shoulder. Still, no movements came from the boy. He was stuck in a time of his world.

No attention was paid to his friends. His fingers, tensing under the pressure he put on his inadequate soul.

"Malfoy, what do we do?" Blaise questions him, standing no more than inches away as he waited for a reply two didn't think of, and the other had decided.

Blaise had separated his lips to repeat the boy's name, but before he could, he was wide-eyed just as Pansy had been.

Draco had released a heavy breath, before rushing through the open space he had from him to the four, leaving his friends behind. Leaving the shouting of his name. Leaving the past of them behind.

A final out of his name was caught in the air that brushed past his friend's skin before finally possessing the quiet space he needed just for him to think clearly.

Quickly pulling out his wand, he locked the doors – even with a simple sell from his friends couldn't unbreak the one he just did.

It was only for one reason. He needed her to go with him. He needed her to find happiness and to get it back. He needed to see a smile on her face before his broken heart was nothing more than the tears he caused her.

With a slow place, he moved closer in her direction, instantly stopping when he saw how peaceful she was. It reminded him of everything they shared, everything he wished he didn't remember feeling.

His head lowered when he felt his heart quivering, even the look of her made his heart miss a beat. No love like hers could make him feel. It's her. It was always her.

And the final movement of his body aligned him at the edge of her desk, filled with something that left him shocked.

It was the newspaper of her sister, and it had many– many writings among the outline of it.

When the pieces were aligning and clocking in his mind that she knew in the end she would get hurt. She would be the one to get hurt. It meant that the ones she loved were safe.

Just like this morning. She was hurting herself by speaking to him, but in the end, it was for his protection, his protection from the evil he bears in his life – all the evil tending to wash away when with her.