Prologue

I was fifteen when my sister suddenly vanished, today is the third anniversary of her disappearance.

I'm eighteen, I haven't quit searching for her, but now I have other dangers to worry about, it involves both the wizarding world and
kingdoms—

My name is Claude Bardot and I am the next queen to rule Ardenia,

I have not yet attained the throne, but I will fight for it, I will fight for my sister and my kingdom. Even if it means I'll have to do it alone—

_____________________________

" You were right."

Slowly, I turned around to meet the mysterious man who had something against me.

He slowly crept up to me and grabbed me tightly by my waist as I grunted at his grip, " Now let's see how long it would take for him to cheat—"

When those words fell out of his mouth, mine slightly parted as fear of nervousness roughed through my body.

" Draco said he loves me, he wouldn't–" I mumbled, slowly thinking back to what I said.

Then he chuckled, it angered me. He had been putting thoughts into my head this whole time, so I took the chance to trace my hand down my thigh.

The man in front of me was too busy looking around to the point where I had a grip on my weapon slowly raising it his abdomen.

I scoff, " I'm not intimidated by you." Whispering right before plunging the knife in his stomach.

Hearing him groan caused a smile to uprise on my face, instantly he had let me out of his grip, enough time for me to run back inside.

" Fuck! I gave you a warning last night!"

Though the words he yelled made my body pause in its state, and my thoughts, disappear.

" Let the games begin."

________

Several bruises trailed up my leg as I had fallen on the hard rocks and sticks in the forest.

Tears running down my face as I had been panting heavily, but not giving myself time to rest as this moment could wait.

I needed to make it there in time, or it would be too late.

________

" You can't leave me, not yet!"

Every syllable that left my mouth cracked as the pain I felt was dreadful.

My hand moved to their shoulders, " We were supposed to have a family together, you promised me." I cried out even further.

I found the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with, taken away from me in front of my own eyes.

_

Forever, That's how long I'll love you.

______