CHAPTER 44

The moon shined throughout the hall from the open windows. It was midnight, rarely anyone was up at this hour but the guards and servants.

As was the young lady, Claude She stood on the frame of her door, peeking her head out the open view she cracked, seeing if there were guards by her door.

She heard them leave a while back, as they thought their princess had been resting. Turns out she was just waiting for the perfect moment to get into her father's office.

When no one was in sight, she peaked her whole head out the door making sure of it one more time. That's until she released a small yelp when she felt hands on her waist pulling her back inside.

Large hands placed over her mouth making her kick and her screams muffle into their hand. That's until she heard the person behind her speak.

" I won't let go until your lips are sealed." Hot breath fanned against her ear, sending waves down her body,

" Now be a good fucking girl and keep quiet." He groaned by her ear as he lowered himself. Her body shook at that.

She had remained silent for a couple of seconds only to receive a taste of praise from the boy clasping onto her. Her head tipped back to look at him only seeing his eyes already on her.

If he were to speak again, Claude didn't think she could contain herself any longer; already she could feel a pool forming beneath her.

A groan left her lips before his hand had slowly moved away from her mouth. She, quickly holding his arm, pushed both hands away from her body, his touch no longer on her.

" You'll be getting into trouble apparating all the time," She cracked open the door once again, letting her eye gaze the hall, " And in the muggle world." A smirk grew on her face.

Her eyes departed down the far end of the hall only seeing one guard wandering back and forth; if they were to see her out this lag they would send her back to her room, it's her 'father's orders'

He couldn't even trust her anymore after Claude had been interfering with a Riddle once she came back.

What he didn't know was that they had a weird relationship at school, not the one that means dating of course.

Mattheo had been teaching her spells, and well — Of course, Claude couldn't say no, he practically begged which me herself laugh.

This was something her father shouldn't know, what no one should know. It won't take that long for it to end, the war was coming up and before they know it, one of them could end up killing the other.

But before anything else came to mind the same person who grabbed her a while back was now pressing up behind her, peeking through the same crack of the door as she was.

Claude let out a frustrated sigh before pushing it open, her hands balled up at her sides when she took quick strides towards her father's office.

Not far behind her, Mattheo had chuckled lowly at how easily he could make her mad, how a simple touch could make her emotions switch.

Little did he know he had been reacting the same way after she kissed him, he wanted that feeling to go away but seeing her go away made him rethink it all and ended with him pulling her back in.

" We could always apparate, but you decided to just storm out your room—" He paused, bumping into her body.

Claude had a blank expression and only wrapped her hand on his fingers. She hadn't moved or said a word, he thought she was stunned and looked around to see if anyone was near them both.