CHAPTER 38

[ Just a reminder. The italic letters are memories, so if you see a sentence then Claude is recalling to words he spoke]
______

Throwing my journal in my bag, a sigh left my lips just thinking about the long road trip. But, I couldn't help but feel as if I had been missing something.

My head turned to the side when I heard something hit my window. I was a bit startled but I crept closer only to know that it was a tree branch blown by the wind.

A sign of relief was pulled from me when I moved my eyes down for a split second only to glance at the rose - the one that held those memories -

I looked to the door and sights around me before taking it in my hand and pulling out my wand. I set the tip of it on top of the rose before reliving myself in the memories long ago.

______

The snow falling from the sky covered my beanie with white frost. My feet would get trapped inches under it.

We had been making our way towards the 'Three Broomsticks' Pansy, Blaise, Draco, and I had been walking for a while. There's a reason we couldn't separate.

One, Draco had his last warning, Two, Pansy was learning, and Three, Blaise simply wanted to have fun in the snow,

Though we weren't permitted to do it, it would be their first warning.

My feet lifted inches off the ground before planting it back into the snow, trying to catch up with Pansy and Blaise.

I thought it was the best idea to leave Draco behind Insisting that he would stop bickering on about how he's under fire with the professors about his apparation or spell work,

I mean the boy has been defying rules when he's not of age yet

Alongside me, I intertwined my arms with Pansy who too was struggling to raise herself from the snow. It was a disaster, we fell almost three times because of it.

" Maybe if you controlled your little boyfriend, " She nudged me slightly, " We wouldn't be falling on our faces every five seconds!"

Her body stumbled to the ground making me slightly bend over, still holding her in my grip, "
You. You wouldn't be falling every five seconds."

Again I helped lift her to her feet before we continued to walk down the path. We walked for a couple of minutes before we noticed we forgot something.

Someone at that, the boys.

Pansy and I turned our heads all around, but there was nothing besides snow-covered trees and layers, layers of snow. " Claude, I think we lost Blaise and—"

" Draco Malfoy!" I shouted right after feeling a snowball hit the back of my neck.

" Claude, Darling, that was an accident, really—" There he was, with his friend who held his little snowball already launching it at Pansy.

The side of her face was covered with snow, " Blaise you, imbecile!" She looked at me with an expression saying, ' Let's play their game then'

We both quickly bent down grabbing a ball full of snow in our hand before throwing it to the boys across from us.

It was now when Blaise and Draco started running separate way behind trees and bushes, Pansy and I ran to each of them throwing thousands of snow, and from where I was now I could hear Blaise shouting at the girl.