Chapter 3 - I Promise

"No. Fucking. Way. Brian Quinn!" Maggie exclaims.

"Uh-huh," I nod.

"And he lives..." she starts.

"Across the street," I finish for her.

"And you have..."

"His phone number."

"Oh my God," she slowly says. "Holy shit, Michaela!" She says jumping up now. "You realize you live next to Brian Quinn from Impractical Jokers, our favorite show and he's your favorite joker! Oh my God! What if you become friends and go out. You'll be friends with the guys and maybe I can meet then and them me and Sal-"

"Hold up there," I interupt her. "Don't get your hopes up. We could talk to them and maybe get to know them a bit but not all of whatever you just said is going to happen."

"You're such a buzzkill," she jokes.

I mock hurt. "Am not."

"Well..." she says

"Hey!"

"Kidding," she laughs raising her hands in the air. "But in all seriousness, I think you too will definitely be friends. Maybe you can get together! How could he not want to be with you? I mean look at you! You're gorgeous. You're a model for God sakes!"

"I just met the guy an hour ago. I don't know if I'll ever even speak to him again forget even dating him. I barely even know the guy and he doesn't even know who I am," I say.

"But he's Q from Impractical Jokers," she whines.

"I know. Look, I'll text him and maybe see him a few times but nothing big will come from this,"

"Promise you'll talk to him?" she asks.

"I promise," I say sincerely. "Now, food!" I clap my hands together.

"Oh God, Michaela," she laughs.

"What? It's one of my favorite things," I say. She laughs

"Well what shall we make then?" she asks.

"Tacos?"

"TACOS!" she yells. I start preparing it while she looks through my vinyls to find a good album to listen to. As I take the meat out of the fridge, I hear A Hard Days Night by the Beatles playing.

"You didn't," I say.

"Oh, but I did," she winks. She knows the Beatles is one of my favorite bands. We belt out every song as we make the tacos. When the tacos are finished, we sit on the couch and watch Freaks and Geeks, Friends and Impractical Jokers.

Soon after, Maggie left. It was around 12:00PM. I brushed my teeth, flossed and put on my penguin PJs. I kept thinking of that conversation I had with Maggie. Brian seems really nice and I love him in the show. I would love to talk to him more. It would be awesome to be friends with him but that's a long shot. I have to keep my promise though. I will talk to him, but when?

A/N short chapter, I know. I'll write as fast as I can but I have a lot of stuff going on now. My next chapter should be up pretty soon though. Sorry for any spelling mistakes and thank you to everyone who read. 92 views so far. I'm so surprised :)