Chapter 1 - Missing Cat

I drop on to the couch and sigh heavily. I have the rest of the day to myself and it's only 3:00PM. I get up and go to my record player and put on my Van Halen vinyl. I smile as Hot For Teacher starts playing. I dance my way over to the kitchen. Only one thing is on my mind; FOOD. I look in the fridge, the cupboard and then the freezer. I'm about to close the freezer door but I see the delicious, easy to make heaven in my freezer. Frozen. Pizza. I take it out and preheat the oven.

"I think of all the education that I missed. BUT THEN MY HOMEWORK WAS NEVER QUITE LIKE THIS!" I belt out while walking back to the couch. I turn on the TV and flip through the channels finding nothing. I go on my recorded shows and realize I haven't seen the newest episode of Impractical Jokers yet. I smile to myself on put it on. The show has just recently started but I have loved it since the first episode aired.

I laugh as I watch them play a game of "Don't I know you?" when my oven beeps telling me to put the pizza in. I get up and walk into the kitchen and put the pizza in the oven. I walk over to the backdoor and look outside, admiring this beautiful day. Suddenly, a cat jumps onto my patio. That's strange. I've never seen this cat before. It looks around and then spots me at the door. I don't think it's an outdoor cat. I slowly open the door and take a step outside. The cat immediately jumps and runs away. I sigh and walk back inside. I sit on the couch and continue my episode of Impractical Jokers. Once the episode finishes, I don't know what to do. I contemplate what to do for a while. 

"Screw it," I say to myself and put in a disk of Friends in my Xbox 360 like I do all the time. The oven beeps. I get up and take my pizza out of the oven. Ah... smells like heaven. I put it on a plate and bring it over to the couch where I play Friends and eat pizza. 

After an hour and a half of watching Friends, it's 5:30 and I still haven't gone to the gym. I turn off the TV and put away my dishes. I change into my gym clothes, get my bag and walk out the door. Since the gym is only a few blocks from my house, I walk. On my walk to the gym, I pass by a lamp post with a flyer attached to it. The flyer reads "Missing Cat" and shows a picture of a cat. As I study the picture, I realize it's the cat that was in my backyard. I take a picture of the flyer just in case the cat comes back. I put my phone away and continue my walk to the gym.

A/N Here's the first chapter! I'll post another one ASAP. She'll meet Q in the next chapter, I just wanted to develop the story and the character a little bit more first. AAANYWAY I hope you enjoyed the chapter!