Chapter 38 - Kisses

I lay down on the couch tangled with Q. We continue to kiss and cuddle as we have done all afternoon when there is a continuous knock on the door. I look at Q apologetically and get up. The knocking continues as I get to the door. I open it to see Maggie with a weird look on her face.

"Hey?" I say more as a question.

"Yeah, uh, um what?" she says.

"What?"

"What happened today at the punishment exactly?" she asks. I open my mouth to speak when I hear Q from the other room.

"Michaela, who's at the door?" he yells and walks to the door. He stops when he sees Maggie.

"Oh, hey, Maggie," he says. A huge smile spreads across her face.

"Are you guys finally together?" she asks while jumping slightly. Q smiles and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Yup," he responds and kisses my cheek.

"Oh my God!" she squeals and hugs us. "Congratulations, you guys!"

"Thanks," I chuckle.

"So how did the whole thing go down?" she asks with a huge smile still present on her face.

"We'll show you the video," I say and Q wraps his other arm around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"What took you guys so long?" she asks.

"I have no idea," he smiles and kisses my cheek again.

"Stop, I might cry," she squeals again. I laugh and playfully roll my eyes at her. "Okay, I'll go and give you guys your privacy," she says and walks out the door with a little wave. I turn around in Q's arms and wrap mine around his neck.

"Well, now that she's gone," he whispers and looks into my eyes. He backs me up into the wall and kisses me. It's soft at first but as I pull him closer with his tongue touching mine, it starts getting a little more rough. His body comes closer to mine and just as his hands start going lower on my hips, the door opens.

"Oh, Michaela, I forgot to-" Q and I break apart as Maggie bursts through the door. She stops as she sees us break apart from our kiss. "Aww, I'm sorry. Di I interrupt something?" she smirks. I look at her with one eyebrow raised. "Right, I should go," she says not moving.

"Maggie," I say while motioning to me and Q.

"Right! Sorry," she says and opens the door. "Have fun, you two," she winks and closes the door behind her. I look back at Q and stand on my tiptoes giving him a long, soft kiss on the lips. I pull away and grab his hand leading him back to the TV room. Q stops me as I'm about to sit on the couch.

"Wait a second." He puts his hand on the small of my back and brings me close to him. He places his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss and put my arms on his back and kiss him back. He starts getting really into it and backs up until he hits the couch. He falls on the couch and pulls me on top without breaking the kiss. His hands roam around my body as we continue to make out on the couch. As I start pulling away, he pulls me back down and continues to kiss me.

"Calm down there, bud," I mumble against his lips with a smirk.

"I just can't believe I'm actually dating you," he says between kisses.

"Trust me, I can't either."

"I don't think we could say we're officially dating yet, though," he mumbles. I pull away from him completely and stare at him with a confused face.

"What?"

"We'll I don't think we can say we're actually going out until I take you on a date, can I?" he smirks.

"No, I don't think so," I play along.

"So I guess I'm going to have to take you on a date then."

"Yeah, I guess so," I say.

"Well Saturday night is date night. How would you like to go on a date with me then?" he asks.

"Sounds like a plan."

A/N Hi, guys. So I know it's been over half a month since I've updated and I am so sorry. I've been having trouble trying to cope with some things so please forgive me since there has been too much going on and it is too hard for me to handle. I'd like to thank you all with your support on everything. This sounds like I'm going to say goodbye, trust me, it isn't. I'm just going to warn you that I don't know when I'm going to update again. I'm going to make sure that it won't be too far apart (2-3 weeks TOPS). Anyway, on a higher note, school is almost over, Chicago is in the Stanley Cup Finals and I have been kind of freaking out over the Five Night's At Freddy's 4 teasers and the fact that there will be a MOVIE. So that's new... Anyway, sorry for the short chapter and thanks for the support. I will update ASAP!

Seeya pals