Chapter 30 - Livin' on a Prayer

Well, it's back to work. I've been off for a little while and today is our first day of filming in about a month. I can't wait to see the crew and all of the guys again.

I get up ready to start the day. I quickly shower, get dressed, do my makeup and my hair. I jog downstairs and go straight to the kitchen for breakfast. Yay, coffee! Yay, waffles! After the waffles and delicious coffee, I head to Q's house so he can drive me to work.

"Hey, Michaela," Q says as he opens the door.

"Hey, Q. You ready?"

"Yup," he says and closes the door locking it behind him.

A while later, we arrive at the studio and I greet everyone while getting ready for the episode. What's next on the agenda? Oh right. Filming. We get to the park where we are filming our first challenge. We set up in front of the camera and I rehears my line over and over again in my head.

"We're in the park trying to get strangers to sing with us" Joe says.

"Each of us get to choose a song to sing to and we have to get as many people to sing with us as possible," Q says.

"The catch is we have to get people to sing with us without actually asking them to sing with us," I say my line.

"The person with the most amount of people singing with them, wins!" Sal yells. Boy he's excited.

Everyone had gone. They all lost because they all chose really shitty songs. But I have the best song. A song I know will get people dancing and singing to.

I stand in the middle of the park where the boombox is. I plug in my phone and look for the song. Finally, I find it and I take a deep breath before turning it on. The song starts playing and I start to dance as the intro plays.

"Once upon a time not so long ago," I say as Bon Jovi says the first line of the song. I hear a bunch of "ooh"s coming from my earpiece.

"That's not fair! This is an awesome song," Murr says.

"Well maybe you should have picked a good song," I retort. I smile as all the guys "ooh" again. The song gets to the first verse and I start to sing along.

"Tommy used to work on the dock. Union's been on stirke. He's down on his luck, it's tough. So tough," I sing. I see someone smile and nod their head to the song. A small group of friends start to mouth the words and I smile.

"Gina works the diner all day. Working for her man, she brings home her pay for love. For love," when I sing the last word. The group of friends stand up and run towards me and sing along.

"She says 'we've gotta hold on to what we've got. It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not. We've got each other and that's a lot. For love, we'll give it a shot'," We sing and I pump my fists to the last few words of the verse. We start getting more people's attention and another group of people come and join us for the chorus.

"Woah, we're half way there. WOAH! Livin' on a prayer. Take my hand and we'll make it-I swear. Woah, livin' on a prayer," we sing as more and more people join in. Once the chorus is about to start again and practically the entire park has joined in, I run over to the guys to get them to join.

"Woah, we're half way there. WOAH! LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!" I yell. "Take my hand" - grab Q's hand and pull him towards the crowd with the rest of the guys following. Q spins me around as we sing the next lines. "And we'll make it-I swear. Woah, livin' on a prayer," we all belt out. By the time the chorus has come on again, almost everyone is singing and dancing. Bon Jovi, you never fail me.

A/N Hello there, humans! It's a short chapter but I just wanted to show that she is actually getting over him and also she hasn't gone to work in a while so I thought I might bring her back. Anyways, thank you all for being awesome and sorry for the many mistakes.

Seeya pals