Chapter 22 - Pizza and Movies

"How you doing?"

I walk into Q's house to see him sitting on the couch watching Netflix.

"I'm feeling a lot better actually," he pauses the TV and looks at me.

"Hey! You're not wearing pjs!" I say excitedly. "Well sweats isn't much of a difference but it'll work!" He chuckles and looks at the bag in my hand.

"What's that?" he asks.

"Oh, I thought I would show you the female way to get over a break up. I brought some pizza and cinnamon sticks; my favorite comfort food. We're going to eat this and watch movie marathons!" I pull out a boz of large pizza, the cinamon sticks and a bunch of movies.

"You're the best," Q stands up and tackles me in a hug.

"You're the best," he whispers. I laugh and get out of his tight embrace to sit on the couch.

"So, what shall we watch?" I ask. "I have Star Wars, Star Trek, Terminator, Matrix, Rocky, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones and Die Hard."

"I'm thinking Die Hard today," Q says. I nod, pop it in and collapse on the couch.

"What kind of pizza did you get?" Q asks as he starts opening the box.

"I thought you would like the-"

"MEAT LOVERS PIZZA!" Q inturrupts me with a yell.

"Yeah, that." Q captures me in another hug.

"You know me too well," he says and I laugh. I start the movie and grab a slice of pizza filled with toppings. Q wraps and arm around me as I cuddle into him. About half way through the movie, I feel Q start to move away.

"You okay?" I look up at him.

"Yeah it's just- where's James?"

"He's still out of town. His business trip got extendent so he needed to stay for another week. He's coming back in two days though," I say. "Why?"

"Nothing. Wouldn't he be uncomfortable with us like this though?" Q asks.

"No. I'm comforting a friend after a break up. It's just cuddling, doesn't matter."

"Well that's good 'cause I'm going to cuddle you so hard you might suffocate," he laughs.

"Just watch the movie, Quinn," I giggle and lay my head on his chest.

A/N Hello! Three days in a row! I'm not procrastinating as much! Just kidding. So this chapter is basically a little Q/Michaela fluff but it does have a little importance to it. Q is getting over Jenny and there is a small part in this chapter that might come in later (like in 2-3 chapters). Thank you to everyone for voting, reading and all of the nice comments I've been getting. You guys are awesome and you all deserve a cookie:) On that note:

Seeya pals!