Chapter 17 - Strip High Five

"Both Murr and Joe lost so the double punishment is strip high five," Sal says.

"What's stip high five?" Joe asks obviously curious. I look at Murr and he is nervous as hell. This will be awesome!

"That's where you stand in front of hundreds of strangers and the two of you take turns getting high fives," I explain.

"But for each person that doesn't high five you, you remove an article of clothing," Sal says with a large smile.

"And the punishment doesn't end till one of you is naked," Q says.

"Strip high five!" the three of us yell while throwing our hands in the air. Once the camera turns off, Murr turns to us with a nervous expression on his face.

"I hate you guys," he says and we laugh at him.

Q, Sal and I stand at the sidelines as Murr and Joe stand in the middle of the area waiting for the game to start.

"This sucks so bad," Joe says.

"This sucks more for me. I have to see one of you guys naked," I say.

"Well if you didn't want to see anyone naked, why did you suggest this challenge?" Q counters.

"What! What the hell, Michaela!" Murr says.

"Sorry Murr," I say. Then, a woman walks near Joe.

"Oh, here goes Joe," Sal says.

"High five," Joe says and raises his hand towards her. She slowly raises her hand and gives him a high five. Joe celebrates with the thrust of his hips. These are my friends. That makes me reconsider a lot.

"You're up, Murr," Joe says.

"High five," Murr says to a random guy walking by. The guy gives Murr a high five while we all yell.

"Hey, hye. High five," Joe says to a girl with earphones. She barely looks at him and just passes by him with no high five.

"Oh, this is where it starts," I say excitedly.

"Why would you ask someone with headphones in? Horrible, horrible choice, Joe," Sal says as Murr celebrates while Joe takes off his shoes and socks. This is getting interesting.

A guy carrying a bag of cans in one hand and has a plastic cup in the other comes near Murr.

"High five," Murr raises his hand. The guy looks at him and turns another way and doesn't give Murr a high five.

"His hands were full, Murr. That's worse than what Joe did," I laugh as he takes off his sweater leaving him with his t-shirt.

"High five," Joe tries to get a high five from a guy passing by. The guy doesn't even agknowledge him and just walks by making Joe take off his sweater.

"Oh Joe. He wasn't even in your path," Sal says.

"High five," Murr says to a woman. She also doesn't high five him.

"You guys are sucking at this," I laugh.

"Shut up," Murr says and takes off his shoes.

"High five," Joe says to a guy walking by. The guy high fives him and Joe celebrates.

"Finally," I breathe.

Murr tries to high five a guy in a suit. The guy high fives him and it's Murr's turn to celebrate. Joe gets a hugh five right after and Murr also gets one. When Joe tries to high five another guy but he just walks away making Joe have to take off his shirt.