Chapter 35 - Answer Truthfully

The past month went by pretty quickly. I visited my mother every weekend hoping she had finally woken up from the coma. So far, no progress. I feel bad for lying to Q about it but I don't want him to know. She will get better anyways.

Q and I have become inseparable. The flirting has continued and has become more and more frequent. The guys have been teasing us and won't stop saying how we should get together. Joe keeps saying that we will get together, even if he has to get us together himself. Sal even started with that too. They've been making sure we sit next to each other on couches and give us our "alone time".

Sal and Maggie have been growing strong too. They went on many more dates and even told the other guys that they are dating. They were obviously happy that Sal was able to find someone. They're just so darn cute together. The way he looks at her just shoes how much he likes her.

We've been filming a lot the past month. Today is the day we film our last episode of the second season. It's going to be sad filming our last episode for a few months but I'm glad I'll have a little more time to myself, and a lot less embarrassing moments. We've finished all of the challenges and we are about to do our last punishment. A punishment Q must complete.

We put a bag over Q's head and lead him down the halls of Monsignor Farrell High School. The school the guys all went to.

"What are you guys going to do to me? Don't you dare make me sing," Q says waving his arms in front of him. Like that would help.

"Trust me, It's must worse than singing," I say in a mock comforting tone.

"Let's go. Keep walking straight," Joe says leading him up to a chair.

"Alright we're just going to hook you up to this machine," Sal says as we set Q down on the chair.

"Machine?" he asks worriedly. We all step away as Q gets hooked up to the machine. We walk towards the cameras where I start talking.

"We are at Monsignor Farrell High School on Staten Island where the guys all met for the ultimate punishment," I say directly to the camera.

"We're going to hook Q up to a lie-detector in front of the student body, faculty, staff, priests, nuns," Sal says. We look back over to Q where he is all ready to start the punishment.

"Alright. We are all set, and there you go," Joe says as he removes the bag from Q's head.

"It's a lie-detector test," Murr points to the machine.

"Oh my God," Q says rubbing his head.

"Don't worry, we wrote the questions," Joe says.

"No mercy," Sal points to the guy doing the test.

"Welcome to your polygraph," the guy says. As he starts the machine, the curtain opens revealing the entire school. Q just puts his hand to his face shaking his head and starts laughing a little bit.

"Alright, so the polygraph exam is going to begin," the man says. "Is your name Brian Michael Quinn?"

"Yes," Q laughs into the microphone.

"That's the only one he's going to get right," Joe says making me giggle.

"Do you wax your back?" the man asks. Q pauses and his eyes go wide. Everyone laughs as he rubs his face.

"Yes," he says into the microphone. Everyone laughs even more.

"I don't think I should watch this. I already have very little respect for Q," I joke.

"That's the truth," the polygraph reader says.

"The truth shall set you free," we all yell and laugh.

"Di you ever lie to a priest during a confession," he asks. A bunch of 'oo's sound from the crowd as Q leans into the microphone.

"Yes," he answers. A bunch of priests shake their head as people laugh in the crowd.

"That's the truth."

"You're a bad, bad man," I say.

"Did you have a crush on one of your high school Spanish teachers?" Q shakes his head and looks around the room.

"Oh my God, there she is!" he says when he spots his old teacher. "Si," he says in the microphone.

"That is the truth." His teacher covers her mouth as she laughs.

"What is happening," I laugh.

"Have you ever tried on heels?" the man asks. Q laughs a little before answering.

"No."

"That's a lie," the reader says.

"Please don't tell me they were mine," I say.

"I'm sorry, Michaela," Q laughs. "It was a dare."

"I hate you right now," I pout.

"Is the girl you lost your virginity to in prison?" he asks.

"Yes," Q says. The nuns shake their heads as they look disapprovingly at Q.

"That's the truth."

"Well, that was fun," I laugh.

"Last question," the reader says.

"Wait what?" I look around at the guys as they all smile. "I thought there were only five." I look around at the guys with a confused face. Joe just smiles and points for the TV for me to watch.

"Answer truthfully," the reader says. "Are you in love with your best friend, Michaela?" Q's eyes widen as he looks around the room.

"What?" he asks.

"Do you love your best friend, Michaela," he asks again. My eye widen and my mouth hangs open. I try to find words to say as I look to the guys who all stand there with wide smiles spread across their faces. My heart starts beating faster and faster by the second. He doesn't love me. I know he doesn't.

My head whips around to the TV as Q speaks into the microphone.

"Yes."

A/N So... What do you think? Q has admitted his love! Sorry I left this on a cliffhanger but it's a thing I like to call anticipation. Please don't hate me. I bet you can imagine what next chapter is going to be like though. Anyway, I know I already uploaded. a chapter today but I really wanted to write this. I've had the idea to do this since the book started. I was thinking of changing it along the way but I thought this way would be better. I know this was Murr's punishment but for the sake of the story, I made it Q's. By the way, the answers aren't real (except the prison one). Anyway, thank you for reading. I will start next chapter soon.

Seeya pals