Chapter 33 - Movies and Couples

"Good job today, guys," I smile and pat Joe on the back. Another day at work done. It doesn't feel like work though. My job is to mess around with my friends. I get paid to dare my friends to do shit. It's great.

"Thanks. You too," Murr says.

"Thanks," I smile. I hear a small laugh and I turn around to see Sal smiling and laughing at his phone. I'm obviously not the only one who noticed because everyone is staring at him now.

"Who you texting?" Joe smiles.

"Nobody," Sal waves it off.

"You sure about that?" Q says grinning widely.

"Yes," he says.

"Okay," Murr says in a non-convinced tone.

"So do you guys want to do something now?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure. I have nothing to do right now," Q says.

"I can't right now," Joe says.

"Yeah, me neither," Murr says.

"Okay. Sal how about you?" I ask him.

"Sorry, I can't," he says looking up from his phone.

"Alright. Well I guess it's just me and you then," I smile at Q.

"Fine with me," he smiles back.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later. I have to go," Sal says actually looking at us.

"Yeah, I'm going to go too," Murr says and Joe nods following the guys.

"Bye," Q and I call after the guys.

"So, where shall we go?" I ask.

"Wherever," he says.

"You know, I don't think we've ever been to the movies together," I suggest.

"Movies it is!" he exclaims and grabs my hand and starts dragging me to the car. We make our way to his car and head off to the theater.

Once we arrive, he takes my hand and starts dragging me inside.

"Someone's antsy," I joke.

"Shut up," he laughs. We get into the theater and start looking at all the movies playing.

"Which movie?" I ask.

"You pick," he smiles.

"No, I feel bad. I shouldn't get to pick it," I say.

"Nope, I am being a gentleman. I let the lady pick the movie," he says causing me to laugh so hard that I let out a little snort. Shit. He was not supposed to hear that.

"What was that?" he ask with a large smile.

"Nothing," I dismiss.

"Was that a snort?"

"No!"

"Yes it was! That's so freaking adorable," he smiles. Adorable? I blush and look down.

"That's not adorable," I murmur.

"Are you serious? It's so cute," he says and hugs me. I blush even harder and bury my face in his chest so he doesn't see.

"I'll just pick the movie. Never mention this to anyone," I say.

"Fine. It'll be our little secret," he winks. I blush again. Stop it, Q! There are only very few times I can hide my blush from you!

I turn away and begin to look through all the movies.