Chapter 26 - A Little Help From My Friends

I sit alone on my couch with tears running down my face. Three months. I was dating James for three months and he was cheating on me for half of it. I pull my legs to my chest with my arms and bury my face in my knees. I then hear the front door open but I don't even bother looking up.

"Michaela? You here?" I hear Q ask.

"Q?" I call through the house with a shaky voice.

"Michalea? You okay?" he yells. He walks into the room and sees me curled on the couch with tear stained cheeks. "Michaela," he whispers and sits next to me on the couch. He puts his arms around my and pulls me into his chest. I choke out a sob as I lay my head on my chest and wraps my arms around his torso.

"Shh, it's okay," he whispers in my ear. I bury my face far into his chest and continue my cries. Q just rubs my back and rocks me back and forth. Once I start to calm down and my sobs are nothing but silent tears, I decide to speak up.

"He's been cheated on me," I say in a low voice.

"What?" he asks although he clearly hear.

"James has been cheating on me for a month and a half." Q stares at me in disbelief.

"What!" he yells angrily. He stands up and makes his way to the door. "I'm going to kill that guy."

"Q, please just stay with me," I beg. He turns around and looks at me with sad eyes.

"Okay," he says with a sad smile. "I just have to do something first." I nod and he walks over to another room. He comes back and sits next to me on the couch pulling me into another hug.

"Tell me everything that happened," he says. I tell him the entire story without missing a detail. He looks at me with a mix of sadness and anger in his eyes.

"Don't do anything, Q," I say knowing what he's thinking. "For me."

"Fine. But if I run into him, I'm going to kick his ass." I laugh and rest my head on his shoulder. We stay like this for a few minutes till the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it," Q says and runs to the door. I hear muffled words then the door close and footsteps coming back into the room. I see Q with two boxes in his hands. He sits on the couch and sets the two boxes on the table. When he opens them, a big smile spreads across my face.

"Meat lovers pizza and cinnamon sticks. You remembered my favorite comfort food," I say with the biggest smile.

"How could I not? I've remembered everything you ever told me."

"Really? Everything?"

"Yup. Oh, that reminds me," he gets up and walks over to my record collection. He picks one and puts it on and Ooh Child by The Five Stirsteps. "Your spirit lifting song," he states walking back over. He grabs a blanket and sets it over our bodies as we cuddle up on the couch.

"Thank you, Q" I smile.

"No problem," he says and gives me a long kiss on the forhead. "So, what shall we watch?" Just at that moment, the doorbell rings.

"Come in!" yells Q not wanting to escape our cuddle. The door opens and three figures emerge into the room.

"Hey, Michaela," Joe says with a sad smile.

"Hey, guys," I say.

"Q texted us. I brought a few movies and Joe brought doughnuts" says Murr.

"Thanks, guys," I laugh. They all set the boxes down and come over and pull me in a group hug. When they pull away, I let out a small laugh and wipe the tear that's falling down my face.

"No! No crying!" yells Joe.

"I'm sorry I just don't know what I would do without you guys. This is going to be hard to get over but it'll be easier with you guys," I say with a smile.

"Hey, just think that bow you're not dating a guy with the same name as Murr," says Q making my eyes widen.

"Eww. Okay, that helps," I shudder.

"Hey!" yells Murr.

"Sorry, Murr," I laugh. He grumbles something inaudible and grabs a doughnut.

"So what movies did you bring?" I ask.

"We brought your favorite, The Dark Knight," says Sal.

"Oh my God yes! Put it in!" I yell.

"That's what she said," Q whispers in my ear. I playfully slap him on the arm.

"You guys are so weird," I state.

"But you love us," says Q.

"Yeah, course I do."

A/N It's a short chapter but I updated three times today so I deserve a little credit. I was actually thinking of having Michaela cheat on James by letting Q kiss her after Q and Jenny broke up but I thought I would just stick to the original idea. So thank you guys for the reads, votes and comments. You guys are awesome:)

Seeya pals