Chapter 37 - Deal

The door bursts open as Q walks in my house carrying me bridal style.

"Q, you don't have to carry me in. We didn't get married," I laugh.

"I know, but it's still an important moment," he says. "And I also just wanted to hold you," he mutters. I laugh and hit his chest.

"Put me down, Brian," I say with a little laugh. He sets me down and I walk into the TV room. "Besides, you'll be able to hold me a lot more often from now on."

"I can?" he smirks and advances towards me.

"Yes," I say. His smirk grows and he grabs me from around the waist and falls back on the couch.

"Good, because I'm in the mood for a cuddle," he says. I smile and look up at the close face in front of mine. I close the gap between us and bring my lips to his. He kisses back immediately and starts pulling me closer to his body. Just two hours ago, Q and I were best friends laughing and joking with each other. Now, we're kissing on my couch.

He pulls away and catches his breath while he rests his forehead on mine.

"So, what do we do now?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask while sitting up on my elbows.

"Well," he says sitting up completely. "You and I, are we together?"

"No, I just told you I love you and made out with you in front of your entire high school because I wanted to tell you that we're just friends," I say sarcastically.

"Come on, Michaela," he laughs.

"Okay," I sit up. "Well, what do you want?"

"I want to be able to call you my girlfriend," he says.

"Hmm," I tap my chin pretending to think. "Fine, but I should get something in return."

"Okay," he smiles and chuckles. "What do you want?"

"To be able to call you my boyfriend," I say. He smiles even more and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Deal."

A/N Alright, this is probably the shortest chapter I ever wrote and I am sorry but I just wanted to finalize the relationship. Um yeah so I realized it has been a while since I've written a chapter but I have my reasons. I have barely even picked up my laptop in the past week. I've come back from my mini sort of vacation and it was pretty awesome. I saw Marc Bergevin and Guy Lafleur which is like the highlight of the year (besides meeting Brendan Gallagher in January). Anyway, I'm sorry it took so long to update; a lot has been going on and there's just a whole mess of things and exams are right around the corner so I'm freaking out and trying to basically memorize my textbooks. Add about three projects and two hours of math homework a day and you have my past week and a half. Anyway, the last two chapters got a lot of comments (go figure) and I see you guys are happy with them getting together. Sorry that took so long. I've been thinking of a lot of other books to write. I want to write one about Brendan Gallagher, Daryl Dixon, Harvey Specter, Dean Winchester, Dan Howell and so many more (check my page for the full list) and I'm trying to figure out what to write next. The Has losing is still hitting my hard but Chicago is still in so they are the team I am currently rooting for although they are losing the series 2-1. They can do it. They just need to beat the third place team... Anyway, thank you guys so much for everything. I just realized this A/N is practically as long as the chapter... I'll shut up now.

Seeya pals