Chapter 13 - Perfect Day

I wake up to my alarm blaring music. I turn it off and lie back down. I woke up yesterday, do I really have to again. I'm about to fall back to sleep but I shoot up once I remember what day it is. It's the day I film my first episode on Impractical Jokers as a real Joker.

I smile to myself and jump out of bed. I have 45 minutes before Q comes over so I can drive him. Shower time! I shed my clothes, grab a towel and jump into the shower. After ten minutes, I get out and brush and straighten my long, blonde hair. After applying makeup, I go to my room and look for an outfit. I decide to put on a pair of black leggings, a grey t-shirt and a red and black flannel which I tie around my waist. 

I run downstairs and make myself coffee and toast. I have seven minutes left. I practically chug my coffee as I wait for Q to come. Just as I finish my last bite of toast, the doorbell rings. I walk over to the door grabbing my phone, keys and purse along the way. I open the door and see Q standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey Q!" I say and pull on my black combat boots.

"Michaela! You ready for today?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I say as I walk out the door. We get into my black 67 chevy impala. Yes that's right I said 67 chevy impala. Supernatural bitch. If you don't watch it, then you should. 

"I still think I should drive you there," Q says once we're in the car.

"It's only fair. You drove me last time," I say as I buckle my seat belt and start the car. The drive there didn't take long but we were able to talk and laugh about a lot. I feel comfortable with Q. He's a really awsome guy and I'm so fucking happy that I'm now working with hiom and the other guys. 

Once we arrive at the studio, everyone is running in every direction.

"Is it always going to be this hectic?" I whisper to Q.

"Oh yeah," Q sighs.

"Michaela!" I hear the three other guys running my way. They pull me into a group hug.

"Well hi to you too, guys," Q says sarcastically. Joe grabs Q's arm and pulls him into the hug. I laugh as we all stand there looking like idiots. Suddenly, there's a flash and we all disassemble. I look in the direction it came from and see Pete holding up a camera with a grin on his face. 

"Well hello there," he says.

"Hey, Pete!" I smile.

"You're sending that to me," Q says. Pete nods. We all start getting ready for the show. Pete explains to us what is going to happen for the show. We head over to the park where we're going to film the first challenge.

"Okay everybody! We're going to start filming in 2!" Pete yells. I go over what we have to say and get ready for us to film.

"Okay. We're going to start filming! Everyone get in positions!" Pete yells. W get into our postitions and get ready to start filming.

"And, ACTION!" Pete yells. After a few tries, we finally get it.

"It's a beautiful day in the park and romance is in the air," Murr says.

"And we're going to have to walk up to strangers and convince them to hold our hand," Sal says and holds Murrs hand.

"Whoever can't get a stranger to hold their hand loses," Q continues.

"So we're either going to get punched or fall in love," says Joe as he punches the air and then dry humps the air.

"I know your fate," I say to Joe.

"Who are you?" Murr says.

"Didn't you get the notice?" Q says.

"Michaela is now an official Joker!" Sal says to the camera while hugging me from behind.

"CUT! Great job guys!" Pete says. Now we get ready to do the challenge. I stand next to Joe in front of the park benches while Joe holds the microphone and Murr stands in the park.

"Okay guys! We're filming!" says Pete. I look at the awkward Murr standing in the park.

"Oh my God," Murr says and covers his mouth.

"Is he scared or is he..." Sal says.

"I think he's scared. I think he's terrified," Q finishes for Sal.

"He's, he's something," Joe says.

"I'm going to be fine," Murr says mainly to himself. An old man walking his dog in a wife beater and what I thought looked like boxer shorts passes by.

"Old dude with the dog," I say. Murr walks up to him.

"May I?" he asks the man and motions to the dog.

"Oh, yeah," The guy answers. Murr reaches down but starts moving his hand towards the guys hand. Murr starts shaking his hand trying to get the guy to hold his hand. The guy slowly moves his hand away.

"Can we hold the leash together?" Murr asks.

"No. He's been trained to defend and attack," the guy says.

"It seems like you've been trained to defend and attack too," Murr laughs a little.

"He has a dog trained to defend and attack and that was a cocker spaniel," Joe says and Murr walks away from the guy. We all laugh. Murr spots someone else and advances towards them. He says that he broke up with his girlfriend by telling her he's gay and asked a guy to hold his hand to prove it to her. He actually got the guy to hold his hand. After Joe succesfully holds someone's hand, it's my turn. I walk around the park and look around for someone.

"Guy with the hot dog," Q says. I look around and spot a guy with an almost finished hot dog. I walk up to him and look at what he's wearing hopefully finding something I could use. Then, I notice it.

"Oh my God. Is that a Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt?" I ask and point to his shirt.

"Yeah it is," The guy smiles.

"Nice!" I say and high five the guy. Instead of pulling back after the high five, I grab his hand. He doesn'y seem to care so we start walking while holding hands. Haha! I win!

"What the hell," Sal says through the ear piece. I let go of the guy's hand and walk towards the guy and take a bow.

"And that's how it's done," I say. In the end, Sal is the only one who didn't get it. For the rest of the episode, we have to do retareded tasks at a comic book store, do a weird race down the aisle at a grocery store and try and get people to volenteer for an event. In the end, I had one thumbs down, Sal had one, Joe had one, Murr had two and Q had none. Haha. Rhyming. The challenge was tomorrow so we had the rest of the day off. We went back to the studio where all of our stuff was and got ready to leave. I say bye to the guys and walk to my car with Q. We drive back to my house and talk about the episode and the challenge we have set for Murr tomorrow. I park my car in my driveway and get out of the car.

"Well that was fun," I say and giggle.

"Yeah it really was. I'm so happy you're on the show," Q says.

"Me too," I smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Q says and pulls me in for a hug.

"Yeah, okay," I smile and hug him back. "Bye, Q," I practically whisper. Q pulls out of the hug and gives me a long kiss on the forehead while still holding my arms.

"Bye, Michaela." He says and walks over to his house. I can't help but smile as I walk inside of my house. I close the door behind me, lean on the door and let out a sigh.

This really was the perfect day.