Chapter 44 - Are You Sure?

"There's nothing to wear!" I exclaim. 

"Michaela, your closet is literally full. I mean literally. There are clothes falling out of it," Maggie replies.

"Enough out of you. I mean there is nothing good to wear. I need to look good and I mean good," I say still rummaging through my messy closet.

"All these dresses are good," she replies wittily. 

"They're not good enough. I need to look perfect."

"You guys have been on so many dates, I don't think he cares if you look 'perfect'," she says. I sigh.

"You're right," I say looking at her. "I need to look sexy!" I turn around and begin looking at the other end of the closet.

"Michaela, what's wrong? What's so special about this date?" she asks.

"Nothing, I just want to look good for it," I say nonchalantly.

"Michaela, sit your ass down on this bed and tell me what is going on!" she says rather loudly but also jokingly. She could be a little scary so I sit down on the bed quickly. She looks at me expectantly. Sighing, I look down on the bed not able to meet her eyes and begin speaking.

"I feel like Q is starting to, uh, get bored of me. Like he doesn't love me as much anymore."

"What? Michaela, of course he loves you. Why would you even say that?" she asks. I bite my lip and look at her quickly seeing her confused face.

"We haven't exactly - how do I say this?" I huff. "We haven't 'done the deed' yet." She looks confused again.

"Done the dee-" she cuts herself off with a look of realization. "YOU HAVEN'T HAD SEX?" she yells with her mouth hung open.

"Shh!" I shush her.

"Don't shush me, there's nobody here! How have you guys not had sex yet?" Maggie says with her voice still slightly raised.

"Well I don't know! I mean we've done... stuff but not sex. I've dropped a few hints before but he never sees them. Or maybe he does and just doesn't want to. I don't know I just get the feeling that he just doesn't want to. That he doesn't want me."

"Open your eyes, woman!" she yells. "Q's been in love with you practically since the moment he met you. I mean every time he looks at you, you can see that he loves you. Oh and on your last date, I saw him practically eye-fucking the moment he saw you. He wants you, trust me."

"Then why hasn't he made a move!" I whine.

"I don't know. Nerves maybe? Whatever it is, we need to make you look," she pauses thinking of the right word. "Irresistible."

"Irresistible?"

"Yes, irresistible. Sexy. So hot he won't be able to keep his hands off of you," she smirks.

"I think you're more excited than I am," I joke.

"Hey, I just want my best friend to get some action," she says causing a chuckle to slip from my mouth. 

"Alright, so how do I look irresistible?" I ask making a smirk appear on her face.

"With my help," she says springing off the bed and jumping to my closet to look for a dress. "We need something that is sexy but that doesn't scream 'slut'." 

"Where do you get this stuff from?" I stifle a laugh.

"I'm just that awesome," she shrugs. Shaking my head, I chuckle but am interrupted by a Maggie.

"I found it!" she yells while pulling out a short, black, laced dress. "Go find some tights, I'll find some heels."

"Tights?"