Chapter 25 - Please

-Recap-

When I step inside the house, all of the lights are on, there are candles everywhere and an already eaten dinner on the table. I look around confused till I hear a bang coming from upstairs and moans following afterwards.

I already understant what's happening. He can't be cheating on me.

"James," I hear a woman moan. I guess he can. I angrily slam the front door shut making a loud sound erupt through the house causing the moans to stop.

"What was that?" the woman asks.

"I don't know. Let me check it out," a voice I recongnize as James' says. I hear footsteps coming down the halls and down the stairs as I stand still at the front door. James' face and almost naked body comes into view as the steps near.

"Michaela," he whispers with a shocked expression on his face. I shake my head and turn around running out the door. "Michaela, wait!" is all I hear before the door is completely shut. I run to my car and quickly start it before taking off back to my house.

I walk inside my house and quickly slam the door shut. I drop my bag and fall to my couch. The tears brim in my eyes as I wrap my arms around my legs and rock myself back and forth. There's a sudden knock at the door.

"Michalea," James yells through the door. "Michaela, please. Open up." I don't answer the door and just sit on the couch. "Michalea, please." I quickly stand up and walk to the door and tugging it open.

"What!" I yell in his face.

"Michaela, please just let me explain."

"Yeah, you have a lot of explaining to do," I say angrily. 

"Can I come in?" he asks. I think for a moment before nodding and moving over so he can come in. I shut the door behind him.

"So, what's the excuse?" I ask in an angry tone.

"Michaela, come on."

"Don't 'come on' me. You were having sex with another woman. I have the right to be angry," I yell.

"You're right. I'm sorry," he says.

"Sorry doesn't make you un-do the girl," I say walking to the middle of my TV room.

"Michaela, you have no idea how much this is hurting me. I've thought about how much I would be hurting you every time-"

"Wow, wow, wow," I cut him off. "How many times were there?"

"Um, I. Uh," he stutters.

"James," I say through clenched teeth.

"I can't count," he says.

"You can't count?"

"We've been hooking up for a month and a half," he says looking down. I cover my mouth with my hands as the first tear falls down my cheek.

"James, we've been dating for three months. That's half of our relationship," I say in a shaky voice. He just keeps his head facing the floor. "How could you?"

"Michaela," he says taking a few steps before me and putting a hand on my face. "You know I love you-"

"I don't know anything anymore," I shove his hand from my face and take a step back. "I can't trust you. What else have you been hiding from me, huh? How about your business trip? Did it really get extended?" He opens his mouth to speak but quickly closes it. I start piecing everything together. "There was no business trip, was there?" I ask taking another step back. He shakes his head and looks down again.

"No."

"So you faked an entire two week trip just so you can fuck some chick?" I yell. "Who is the girl anyway?" His head automatically shoots up and his eyes widen. "Who is it, James?" I yell.

"My ex-girlfriend," he whispers. I nod and walk over to the couch with more tears falling from my face.

"How long were you guys together?" I ask. He pauses before answering.

"A year," he says even quieter than before. I put my head in my hands as another tear falls. I feel the couch bend and I look beside me to see James with tears in his eyes.

"I think you should leave," I whisper.

"What?" his voice shakes. "Please, Michaela. We can work this out."

"There's nothing to work out, James. I may have forgiven you if it had been one drunk time with some random chick but it wasn't. It was multiple times with your ex while you were completely sober. I can't forgive you."

"No, no, no. Please, Michaela," he gets on his knees and starts to cry. "I can't live without you. You're everything I need. You can't leave me. I love you."

"No," I say with tears now pouring down my face. "No, if you love me you would never hurt me like this. There's no fixing this. We're done, James. And I really think you should go now." He stares at me with sadness in his eyes.

"No, this can't be happening," he says.

"But it is," I whisper and his tears come down faster. "Please go. Please. I can't take this anymore." He nods and leans forward resting his forhead on mine.

"I love you, I always will," he says and presses his lips to mine one last time. I put my hand on the back of his head and press his lips closer to mine before pulling away and resting my forhead on his.

"Goodbye, James."

"Goodbye, Michaela." And with that, he walked out the door leaving me in this empty pit of darkness.

A/N So, James is out of the picture. I needed James to be a nice guy so it would be harder for her to get over him. This chapter was unbelievably hard to write so I'm seriously hoping you like it. Anyway, with both of them single they can soon get together. Not right away though. She needs time. Anyway, thanks for the votes and comments:)

Seeya pals