Chapter 7 - Guest Star

It's been two weeks since I first met Q and started hanging out with the guys. I've been haning out with them almost every night. We've gotten super close. Maggie's been freaking out about every story I tell her. It's really funny to watch.

I'm currently getting ready to go over to Q's house. All the guys are going to be there and it's another movie night. I look through my clothes till I find an outfit and put it on. I go to the bathroom and apply light makeup on. Looking at the time, I realize I should head over now. I jog downstair, grab my phone and keys and put on my shoes. I go out the door and lock it. I make my way across the street to Q's house. Before I can even ring the doorbell, the door opens revealing the four jokers with their arms in the air. They all come up to me and squish me in a group hug. A chorus of "hello"s and "Michaela!"s come from the guys.

"Hey, guys," I say and giggle. Joe, who is behind me, picks me up and runs to the couch. I laugh hysterically and Joe drops me onto the couch.

"Movie time!" he yells. Everyone comes and joins us on the couches and Q puts the disk in. He turns around to sit next to me but realizes the spaces next to me are occupied by Murr and Joe so he sits down on the other couch. The movie starts and Austin Powers starts playing. We all laugh almost every thirty seconds. It's such a stupid movie but I love it so much. How can you not?

The movie finishes and I look at the clock on my phone.

"It's getting late. I better go home," I say.

"Yeah, I should get going too," Sal says. We all get up and walk over to the door.

"Are you guys doing anything tomorrow? I have the day off work, we could do something," I say and slip on my shoes.

"Actually, we start filming for the second season tomorrow," Q says.

"Wait, really?" I ask. They all nod their heads.

"Wait, I have an idea," Murr says. "What if you came on the show as a guest star tomorrow."

"Can you really do that?" I ask.

"I'm sure our director will be okay with it," Sal says agreeing with Murr's idea.

"U can call him and ask," Q says.

"So, what do you think? Want to guest star on our show for an episode?" Murr asks. They all look at me waiting for an answer.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaim. They all cheer and hug me as I laugh.

"I'll call the director and text you the details," Q says.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow I guess. Bye, guys!" I say.

"Bye, Michaela!" they yell as I exit Q's house. When I get home, I take off my shoes and walk upstairs to get ready for bed. I crawl into bed and turn off my light. My phone viberates so I pick it up and read the text.

Brian: I called the director. He's okay with it. Come to my house at 10:30 and I'll drive you to the set

Me: Thanks so much Q! I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight:)

Brian: Goodnight, Michaela:)

I smile and quickly text Michaela the news. I put my phone down and lie down. Two weeks ago, I was sitting on the couch watching the show and now I'm going to be on Impractical Jokers! It's only for an episode, but this is still so awesome!

A/N New chapter! It's kind of short but I hope you guys still enjoy it. Next chapter will be up soon (will be longer, I promise). Thanks for reading!