Chapter 29 - The Dream

I lean over the stove as I make Q and I some bacon. As I flip the bacon around, I feel a pair of hands on my waist.

"Q, what-"

"Shh" he whispers in my ear. "Don't speak," he says as he starts moving his hands across my body.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I stutter.

"I saw you in nothing but my t-shirt and your underwear and I couldn't contain myself," he says. "I need you." I shiver as his lips make slight contact with my ear.

"Then take me," I whisper. Without hesitation, he tilts his head and starts kissing my neck. "Q," I moan.

"Say that again," he says against my neck.

"Q, please," I moan. He growls before turning me around and pushing me against the counter attackingmy neck again. I jump on the counter and start moving my hands across his back. I tilt my head to the side to give him more access to my neck. He starts nipping at my neck making me moan even more. His hand that was resting on my thigh starts travelling up my leg and moves to my inner thigh getting higher and higher on my leg.

"Q," I whimper. He growns as he moves his mouth lower and lower till he reaches my collerbone he starts moving back up to right under my ear. "Stop teasing," I let out. He smirks and stops kissing my neck and looks into my eyes, inches from my face. My breath hitches in my throat as he starts to lean in. I slowy start moving my face towards his till our lips brush. I look in Q's eyes as they begin to close. I slowly close my eyes and start to lean the rest of the way-

I wake up with a jolt and sweat all over my face. What the fuck was that? Did I almost have sex with Q in my dream? I notice a figure in the corner of my eye so I turn to see Q with the biggest smirk on his face. Yes I did almost have sex with Q in my dream. I can tell by the look on his face that he knew. Holy shit he knew.

"Hey, Q," I say a little shaky.

"Hey. Have a good sleep?" he smirks. That smug bastard.

"It was alright," I say with a gulp.

"That's cool," he says and gets up. "I'm going to go take a shower."

"Okay," I nod. As he's about to leave, he opens the door and turns around to face me.

"Quick question," he says.

"Shoot."

"How was it?" he asks with a smirk.

"Wh-what?" I stutter.

"Was I any good?" he asks with the same smirk.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Okay, whatever," he says and walks out of the room before turning around and looking at me. "Oh, Q," he mocks my moan. I grab a pillow and throw it at him but he closes the door before it makes contact with him leaving me alone in the room a blushing mess.

I lay back down and start to think. What was that dream? Why would I dream about Q like that? Do I have feelings for him again? This can't be happening. Nope, not again.

I stand up and shake the thoughts out of my head. I jog downtairs and walk into the kitchen blushing at the memory of my dream. I walk over to the coffee make and make a pot of coffee for me and Q. I make toast and finish it just as the coffee maker finishes making the coffee. I grab a mug and pour in some coffee, cream and sugar and stir them together. I lean against the counter with my elbows on the counter as I take a sip of the coffee. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I guess Q's out of the shower. The footsteps stop and I turn around and lean my back against the counter.

"Hey," he says trying not to check me out in his t-shirt I am still wearing. I blush and look down. Okay, I think I'm developing feelings for him again.

"I made coffee," I say.

"Thanks," he smiles and walks over to the coffee machine making his own cup of coffee. "You know, I just realized we've spent over twenty-four hours together."

"Oh yeah," I smile. "That reminds me, I should go home soon."

"No," he whines.

"Yes," I say in the same voice. "I want to change into real clothes."

"Wait, you're going to change?"

"Yes I am. I need to start being human again," I say and he starts to smile.

"Okay, at least finish your coffee first," he says.

"Fine," I say and hop on the counter and take a sip of my coffee.

A little while later, after my coffee is finished, I change into my clothes from yesterday and head to the door to go home.

"Q."

"Yeah."

"My shoes are at home," I say.

"Oh yeah," he laughs. He slips on his shoes and before I have a chance to say anything, he picks me up and opens the door.

"Q," I laugh as he carries me across the street. We reach the door and grabs the keys from my pocket and open the door. Once we're inside, he sets me down.

"Thanks, Q" I smile.

"No problem," he says. He turns around to leave but I grab his arm to stop him.

"Q, thank you. You really helped me with the break up and trying to get over James. You have no idea how much you helped."

"It's nothing. It kills me to see you get hurt. I couldn't stand to sit and watch," he says making my heart flutter. I give Q a hug and plant a kiss on his cheek when we pull away.

"Bye, Michaela," he says.

"Bye, Q."

A/N KIND OF SHORT BUT IMPORTANT CHAPTER. She admits (in her mind) that she has feelings for Q and is starting to get over James. PROGRESS, PEOPLE. PROGRESS. Get ready 'cause the part you've been waiting for is slowly approaching. It won't happen like next chapter but it is coming soon. Thanks for everything you awesome people:)

Seeya pals