Chapter 24 - Secrets and Surprises

"Happy three months!" Maggie exclaims when I open my front door. She runs through the door and gives me a hug.

"Thanks," I laugh and close the door with my foot.

"So where are you and James going for the anniversary dinner?" she asks and pulls away from the hug.

"He's actually working late tonight so I thought I would surprise him by cooking a dinner at his house for when he gets home," I smile.

"Aww that's cute," she smiles. "Wait how are you going to get inside of his house?"

"He gave me a key to his house about after he came home from his trip," my smile grows bigger.

"Oh my God, seriously?" she squeals. I nod and she gives me another tight hug. "You guys are getting serious."

"Yeah, I guess we are. I've never really had anything like this."

"Stop it. Your making me die inside," she says causing me to laugh.

"He's actually been a lot more caring since he came back from the trip. He's been telling me how much he loves me, calling me beautiful, giving me gifts, taking me out to expensive places. I think he missed me after the trip," I say.

"Yeah, I guess being gone for so long made him realize how much he loves you," she says. I start blushing. Just thinking about him makes me blush. This is crazy.

"So when are you going to his house?" Maggie asks.

"He should be getting off at around 10:00PM so I'll get there at around 8:00PM to decorate and cook the food and clean," I say.

"Wow you must really love the guy," she laughs.

"Oh yeah," I breathe. "I should actually go out and buy the stuff now."

"Yeah that would be a good idea," Maggie says with a laugh. "Maybe I can go hang out with Sal."

"Getting close to Sal are we?" I say with a smirk on my face. Her cheeks burn a bright shade of red. "Oh my God you're crushing on him, aren't you?" She blushes again and shrugs.

"Maybe."

"Holy shit!"

"Shut up! It's not a big deal! You were crushing on Q," she says defensively.

"Yeah that was before, this is now. How long?" I ask.

"Few weeks," she says like it's no big deal.

"Why didn't you tell me!" I say loudly.

"'Cause I knew you would freak out," she says.

"I'm not freaking out I'm just freaking excited!" I yell.

"Oh my God," she covers her face in her hands.

"I'll stop," I say with a laugh.

"Thank you," she breathes. "Hey, how is Q doing with the break up?"

"He's actually doing well. I think he's over it now," I say.

"That's good," she says and I nod. I turn to her and cross my arms. "What?"

"I still can't believe you didn't tell me."

"Oh my God. Shut up and go shopping for your boyfriend," she says.

"Fine," I exaggerate a sigh and grab my keys, phone and shoes and exit my house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, I'm driving up to James' house with a bag of food and candles, flowers and different decorations for the house. I pull up to James' house and park on the opposite side of his house so he won't get suspicious. After almost hitting his neighbor's Lexus. I get out of the car and walk up his driveway and to his front door. I take out the key and put it in his lock and twisting it till the door opens. 

When I step inside the house, all of the lights are on, there are candles everywhere and an already eaten dinner on the table. I look around confused till I hear a bang coming from upstairs and moans following afterwards.

A/N Sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger-ish. I had no idea how to write this chapter but the plan is coming along pretty well. The next chapter should be pretty intense and it should be up sometime this weekend (maybe today). Thank you all for the votes and amazing comments. You're all so nice:)

Seeya pals