Chapter 14 - Stupid Feelings

"Alright! We're here to punish Murr!" Sal says while dancing.

"They say that life imitates art," Joe says.

"Well today, Murr is going to be intimidating someone that knows something about art," Q says. It's then my turn to speak.

"Inside this gallery is a room full of art inthusiast. Let's see how you do explaining the sculptures we made for you," I say excitedly.

"Sculptures?" asks Murr.

"Sculptures," I repeat.

"Beatiful sculptures," Joe laughs.

"I know nothing about sculpting," Murr laughs.

"Alright, good job guys! We will now be going inside the gallery and start filming the punishment," Pete yells. Soon enough, Murr is behind the stage and Q, Sal, Joe and I are behind a screen watching.

"Ladies and gentlemen, James Murray!" an announcer introduces Murr. The crowd claps as he enters the room.

"Hi, everybody. My name is James Murray. I am the sculpter today and I am very proud to have my exhibit shown," Murr says. I start getting excited and I start rubbing my hands together and let out an evil laugh. The guys start laughing at me. "Let's take a look at the first piece." This one was created by me so I start getting even more excited. The curtain opens revealing a box with a picture of a teenage girl and a countdown with 31 days left and the box is labeled "Coundown to legal". Murr's face is priceless and we all start laughing.

"So," Murr manages to get out. "What does this mean? The answer is quite simple," Murr looks at the crowd and pauses. We all laugh even harder. This is just great. "Love," he pauses again. "Can we put a clock on love?" What? We laugh and point at the screen. "Can you tell the heart not to love for another 31 days, 5 hours, 10 minutes and 1 second?"

"If you don't want to be arrested," a random guy in the crowd states. We start laughing so hard and Sal starts grabbing onto Joe to stop himself from falling.

"If you don't want to be arrested," Murr laughs slightly and repeats the guy. "Very true. Let's take a look at the next piece of art," Murr says.

"Oh baby," Sal says getting excited. The curtain opens revealing a mannequin with chest hair, a picture of Murr's face on the head and Murrs real blankie wrapped around the waist and the real picture of Murr behind it.

"That's his real blankie. He still sleeps with it. I stole it from the apartement," Joe explains as we all laugh.

"That is my real blankie," Murr says after laughing a little. "Inside all of us is a burning flame. So that's what it comes down to is that when life, uh, gives you lemons, don't blow out the flame." What the hell? "And that's what it really comes down to. It's hot, I'm sweating," Murr says while wiping his forehead.

"Let's take a look at the next piece," Murr points to the cutains.

"We've been waiting for this moment," Sal says.

"I think since I was born," Q finishes.

"Do you realize what's going to happen when this curtain gets revealed right now," Joe says excitedly. The excitement builds up inside of me as the curtain opens. On the other side is a muscular black man in nothing but a speedo lathered in oil. Everyone in the crowd silently gasps. The guys and I are laughing our heads off.

"Uh, uh," Murr stutters.

"He's got nothing," Sal and Joe say.

"So this is a mu- this is a muscular, glistening black man," Murr states. "How did I sculpt him? Well the glaze," Murr starts but can't finish. Sal is bent over laughing and I couldn't take it any longer. I garb onto Q's shirt and bury my face into his chest and laugh so hard. I see Joe wiggle his eyebrows and makes a hole with one hand and use his index finger on his other hand to repeatedly move it in and out of the hole and then points to us while looking at the camera. I let go of Q and slap Joe on the arm.