Chapter 41 - Normal

"Well I had a really great time, Michaela," Q says while walking me up to my door.

"Yeah, so did I," I smile up at him as we come to a stop in front of my door. He returns the smile and takes a hold of my hand. I take a step closer to him till out chests our lightly pressed together. I stand on my tiptoes and plant my lips on his. He kisses me back gently bringing his hand up to cup my cheek. His thumb gently glides across my cheek as he leans in a little more. Finally, I pull away keeping our noses touching.

"Thank you for tonight," I whisper.

"No problem," he smiles and gives me another kiss.

"I had a lot of fun," I say once he pulls away.

"So did I. We should do it again soon?" he says more as a question as he looks at me with hopeful eyes. I smile and kiss him again but this time more passionately. My hand lands on the back of his head as my fingers travel through his hair. As the kiss begins to deepen, I pull away.

"Of course," I say and a smile creeps up on his lips. I grab my keys out of my purse and open the front door. "Bye, Brian," I wave as I enter the house.

"Bye," he smiles and waves as I close the door. I lean back against it and sigh. That was the best date of my life.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE HOME!" Maggie yells from somewhere inside the house making me jump.

"Maggie? You're still here?" I yell back. I hear footsteps running into the room and Maggie emerges from the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah!" she says like it was obvious. "This is an important date, I can't just wait for a phone call."

"What did you do all this time?" I ask.

"Watched TV, ate and played with Peanut. Don't worry, I fed her."

"Thanks."

"So how did it go?" she asks and falls to the couch.

"Absolutely amazing! He's so great. Well of course he's great, he's Q! But it was so amazing. He brought me on a sail boat with a bunch of lights and he made me dinner and we danced and OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING."

"Oh that's so romantic!" she squeals. "I didn't know he was a romantic guy."

"Neither did I!"

"So was it awkward at all?"

"No, not at all! It's like nothing had changed. It felt so... normal," I say with a smile.

"See, there was nothing to worry about."

"I know, I know. I just can't believe I went out on a date with Brian Michael Quinn."

"I called it from the beginning. That reminds me, Sal owes me five bucks."

"What?" I ask confused.

"I made a bet with him that night I met the guys at the bar that you two would get together. He thought it wouldn't happen 'cause Q was dating someone and you were really hitting it off with He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. For a while, I thought he was gonna win but now, almost a year later, here we are! Man, that took you guys long." I chuckle at the last comment.

"Well I guess we just decided to take it slow."

"Take it slow? Michaela, my fish died a month before you started dating."

"That's because you kept forgetting to feed it."

"It's still a long time!" she defends and I roll my eyes.

"Anyway, you haven't told me anything about you and Sal for a while. How are you guys doing?" I ask.

"Sal and I? We're great. I honestly haven't had a relationship this good since Eric. Oh, and the sex is amazing," she says nonchalantly. I gasp and begin to choke on the air. She laughs and pats my back as I keep coughing.

"That came out of nowhere," I say once I stop coughing.

"Sorry, it's just he's so lar-"

"I don't need to know that," I cut her off and widen my eyes. She chuckles at my expression.

"Oh come on. We used to talk about this stuff all the time!"

"Yes but he's also one of my best friends AND I work with him. I see him like everyday," I say.

"Yeah well you're gonna tell me about Q when you finally-"

"Please stop," I blush and bury my face in my hands just thinking about it.

I have such weird friends.

A/N Hi, everyone! I'm back! So it's been a while since I've updated and I'm really sorry. I've done quite a lot in this time. I had a not so good interim report card so I've really been on my studies recently. All of the stuff at the hospital is almost done. My aunt is okay and my grandma is going through chemotherapy. My other grandma has dementia but she's been doing okay. I've been going crazy over hockey lately too. I was so sad to hear that Connor McDavid was injured and so was Carey Price. Hockey is my life so i kind of broke down when I heard that. Also Back to the Future day was about a month ago. I think i might write a Marty Mcfly story. Anyway, this chapter isn't really long. I've been having trouble writing 'cause I have writer's block and I have no idea where I'm going with this story or how to end it. I will do more chapters about filming Impractical Jokers episodes soon. It would be weird to do it now considering they pretty much just finished filming the season. Anyway, If you guys have any ideas about how i should end this story or anything you want me to write about in one of the chapters, please message me. I will try to incorporate it. Well, thanks for reading!

Seeya pals