Chapter 27 - You Still Love Him?

"Michaela, get up," Maggie orders.

"No, the couch is much more comfy and understanding," I whine.

"Michaela, you haven't left the house in two weeks. Literally. I had to get your groceries," Maggie states matter-of-factly.

"Hey, you got to eat some of the ice cream," I defend.

"Yeah, but you ate the other two tubs," she says.

"At least I shared," I mumble.

"Look, you've been on that couch watching TV for the past two weeks. Go outside," she says in a demanding tone.

"Well Phoebe needs me, okay. Her and Mike just broke up," I say.

"Are you already on season 9?" she asks.

"Ha, no," I lie.

"Oh my God."

"Well I'm sorry but this isn't the easiest thing to get over. I'm so happy that you guys try and help me. The guys visit a lot, Q even comes every day to check on me and I cannot be more thankful to have you guys but the man I love cheated on me for half of our relationship. It's not that easy to get over," I say.

"You still love him?" I jump when I hear Q's voice. I look over to the entrance of the TV room to see Q standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"I'll leave," Maggie says and passes Q to walk out of the front door.

"Q, you scared the shit out of me," I put my hand to my heart.

"Do you still love him," he asks with a hard voice and a frown on his face. I gulp and look down before looking back up at him.

"Of course I do," I say in a quiet tone.

"How? Why?" he says with the same hard tone.

"I actually fell in love with this guy, hard. We were together for three months, I can't just forget about it," I explain.

"How can you still love someone who ever did something like that to you?" Q says in a loud tone.

"Because it's not that easy, Q!" I practically yell. "I know what he did was awful but I can't just fall out of love like that. It's not like I want to love him. I hate him for what he did but I still love him so fucking much. He meant so much to me, I can't just let that go." He looks down at the floor with a sad expression. I slowly sit on the couch and bury my face in my hands. "I just miss him," I whisper. There's a silent pause till I feel the couch sink next to me and I feel Q's arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry, Michaela. I just can't stand to see you get hurt," he whispers in my ear as a tear escapes my eye. "Hey, hey," he turns my head towards him and looks in my eyes. "It'll be okay, I promise," he whispers sincerely while wiping a tear with his thumb. I sniffle and look into his eyes realizing how close we are. "If you want, I can kick his ass," he says. I sniffle again before a small laugh escapes my mouth. "There's that beautiful smile," he smiles and plants a soft kiss on my nose. "Never wipe that off your face, you're more beautiful with it." With that, he places another kiss on my forehead and cuddles into me before we both drift off to sleep together on the couch.

A/N This is a super short chapter but I had been trying to figure out what to write when I came up with this little fluff scene and really wanted to write it. Writer's block sucks by the way. Anyway I'll update again soon and thank you all for reading, voting and commenting:)

Seeya pals