Chapter 40 - The Date

"Q, you're making me anxious," I say.

"Don't worry, Michaela," he laughs.

"I worry a little when you but a blindfold over my eyes," I say making him chuckle more.

"We're almost there," he assures me. I let out a huff as the car keeps rolling down the road. The car suddenly stops and Q shuts it off. I hear his door open and shut as look for my seat belt with my hands and unbuckle it. I feel Q's hand slip into mine as he helps me out of the car closing the door behind me. My nerves grow as he links his arm with mine and starts to guide me in an unknown direction. My breathing becomes heavy as we slowly approach the destination. I just hope this date goes well.

We abruptly stop and I feel his arm slip from mine.

"Okay, you ready?" he says from behind me. I nod my head and he kisses my head before taking off the blindfold. My eyes slowly open and I gasp at the sight. In front of me is a beautiful sailboat with bright lights surrounding it. In the middle sits two chairs and a table with flowers and a candle in the middle.

"You did this?" I ask looking at him with wide eyes.

"I'd do anything for you," he smiles and puts a hand on my cheek. I stand on my tiptoes and plant my lips on his. His hand stays on my cheek as the other hand slides onto my waist. I slowly bring my arms up and wrap them around his neck as I kiss him softly. His hand the slides down to my waist and he pulls me closer. This isn't like most of the kisses we shared. This one is gentle and caring.

I pull away and rest my forehead on his.

"Thank you," I whisper and open my eyes to stare into his. He leans in a pecks my lips once more before grabbing my hand and leading me to the boat. He helps me on it before climbing on it himself. He puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me over to the table in the middle of the boat. The music softly plays as I take my seat at the table. In from of me sits a plate of cleanly sliced chicken with potatoes and salad. I look at him with a slightly confused face. He smiles.

"Turns out I actually can cook well. Well, I hope I can," he chuckles as he sits down across from me. I smile and take a bite of the chicken. My eyes widen.

"Yes you can. Holy crap!" I exclaim causing him to chuckle. "I'm not cooking anymore, you're cooking for me."

"Aww but I can't do that!" he laughs shoving a piece of chicken into his mouth.

"What happened to 'I'd do anything for you'?" I joke.

"That still applies," he smiles. I look down trying to hide the blush in my cheeks and continue eating. He looks at his plate and takes another bite. "You can't hide that blush," he says looking up. I meet his eyes from through my hair and blush again. "You're so cute," he smiles. "I don't know how I'm even on a date with you right now."

"It's funny 'cause I was just thinking the same thing," I smile. This time, he blushes. "You can't hide that blush," I smirk and wink at him making him laugh.

The night continues on this way; lots of laughs and blushes, until he gets up and puts his hand out in front of me.

"Want to dance?" he asks. I place my hand in his and smile.

"Of course." He grins widely and helps me up. He keeps his hand in mine as his other hand slips onto my waist pulling me closer. I place my free hand on his shoulder and smile as we dance to the song. He takes his hand off of my waist and lifts my hand. He spins me around in a circle. When my back is turned towards him, he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up. I giggle uncontrollably.

"Put me down!" I squeal. He sets me down and plants a long kiss to my temple. He then spins me around so I am facing him and kisses my forehead. We begins to sway to the music again as we stare deeply into each other's eyes slowly inching closer to each other.

"You're so beautiful," He whispers. He swiftly ducks down and locks his lips with mine giving me a sweet kiss. We move back and forth as our lips mold together perfectly. "I'm so lucky," he whispers once he pulls away and rests his forehead on mine. I close my eyes and listen to the music and we slowly dance. I rest my head on his shoulder as our dance continues. I feel his hot breath fan the side of my neck as he presses a kiss to my neck. I smile into his shoulder not wanting this moment to end.

Sadly, it does.

The song ends making us pull apart and look into each other's eyes. He grabs my hand and whispers 'come on' before pulling me to the front of the boat. I look over the edge at the moving yet steady water. I feel Brian place himself next to me wrapping one arm around my waist letting me lay my head on his shoulder. I give him a small smile and look up at the beautiful stars shining above us.

"This is perfect," I say in a low voice.

"I'm glad you like it. I was worried you wouldn't," he says.

"Q, this is the most romantic and amazing thing anyone has ever done for me. I don't even care if you would have brought me to McDonald's for supper, as long as I'm with you, I'm going to have a good time." He grins widely and chuckles a little. "Okay, that didn't sound as cheesy in my head." He lets out a full laugh this time making me smile. He has the best laugh.

We both go back to our position of staring at the stars with my head laying on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around my waist. We both look up at the stars admiring the view and enjoying each other's company.

I couldn't have asked for a better night.

A/N Hey guys! It's been a while. It took me a while to get this chapter out since I had no idea what to write for this date. I'm very sorry for taking so long to put out this chapter and then not making it long. I know this is the chapter you guys have been waiting for so I just hope you like it. I tried hard to make sure it made the par. I've never actually been on a date before so I have no idea how this goes. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my writing so my style of writing is starting to change a bit. Also I wanted to let you know that now I am in school and I have a very important year of school where I have many exams and am going to have a lot of homework and sports and I also just got a job. I will continue to update but I apologize in advance since I won't be writing as often as I used to. As you can tell, my updates take more time and that will continue for a while. Well anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Seeya pals