Chapter 42 - MiQuinnla

One month. One full month of more amazing moments with Q. We ended up going on a second date and 3 more after that. We barely spend time alone anymore. We're always together and it is just so fantastic.

Tonight, the guys, Maggie and I are all gathering to watch the last Impractical Jokers season two episode air. The episode Q and I got together. We're excited to see how it plays out and to see the fans' reaction. Well, they're all excited, I however am nervous. I don't really know how they're going to react considering there are quite a few Q fans out there. And by Q fans, I mean Q lovers. He denies that there are any but I know there are. Hell, I was one. Despite the many messages we get about how people find us cute, there are still the few who message Q about how he looks cute in a ponytail or random shit like that.

"Hey, you ready for tonight," Q asks excitedly breaking me from my thoughts. I give him a shy smile and nod while continuing cleaning the TV room.

"Yeah, it's exciting," I respond sounding as genuine as I can.

"Are you sure? You seem kind of fidgety," He says while folding the blanket we used while watching a movie last night.

"Yeah, of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I brush him off. He stops his actions and squints his eyes at me.

"Why don't I believe you?" I just shrug and get back to cleaning trying to be nonchalant. "What's wrong?" he asks while walking up to me.

"Nothing, it's nothing."

"Michaela, you know you can tell me anything, right?" he says placing his arms on my waist tracing soothing patterns on my skin. "What's wrong? What's bothering you so much?" He asks while trying to look in my eyes. I look to the ground trying not to meet his concerning stare.

"The fans," I say in barely a whisper hoping he won't catch it.

"The fans?" Damn it. "What about the fans?" I look up to him with sad eyes and his face looks confused before it clicks in his head. "Michaela..."

"No, Q," i break from his grasp on turn from him. "You know it's there."

"I really don't, Michaela. There are no... girls after me."

"Yes there are, Q. You may not see it but I do. I see it constantly. It's all over the media and not to mention all over your fan mail. I know there are girls, Q. I was one of them a long time ago. And when they find out that you and I are together, I don't know how they will react," I say. He walks up to me and spins me around so I'm facing him.

"I do. I know they will be happy for us. They will be glad to know that we are happy together. And if they're not, who gives a damn? They don't matter to me because nothing will ever tear us apart. And you know there are a lot of guys who are after you and I don't care. You know why? Because I love you, Michaela and nothing will ever stop me from loving you," He finishes while cupping my cheek.

I look at him with a smile. "I love you too." He smiles and plants his lips on mine. I tangle my fingers in his hair as we continue to softly kiss. We break away with large smiles on our faces and little space between them.

"So," he starts. "You were one of them?" he asks smugly.

"Oh shut up," I giggle pushing his chest. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back into his chest capturing his lips in mine again smiling while he does. My giggling stops as his lips touch mine and I kiss back with just as much passion. When we pull away, I can't stop the smile from breaking on my face. This is the first time we said 'I love you' since the last episode was filmed and we kissed for the first time. Funny how the second time we say it is the day it airs. 

"Come on, they should be here soon. We should continue getting the house ready," he says grabbing my hand and leading me to the kitchen.

About ten minutes later, the house is clean and all the snacks are on the coffee table in front of the TV. I look around the room giving everything a last minute check before I smile triumphantly. That didn't take as long as I expected it to.