Stream accident (Charles Leclerc x reader)

Summary: Charles reacts to a youtubers video on stream but his man sense goes out of control and he is soon exposed

Note: light/mild sexual themes (erection)

No PoV

Charles was never the guy to partake in others drama. He had one goal, and one goal only, which was to make his fans proud. And that's why he kept streaming during lockdown, he played with his simulator, Among us and sometimes even minecraft every once in a while but he didn't steam those. So already, YouTube reactions for him during his streams were very rare, but he still wanted to relax a bit more and still do his job.

Charles knew he was good looking and privileged, but he was confusing being humble with not acknowledging about it. He also got provoked really easily through social media, especially by critics or haters. He was known to have had a considerable amount of girlfriends, but he never showed emotion as a result to the loss of the relationship. He obviously didn't care but to the public he was a misogynist piece of shit who only cared about himself, his career and his cheques. deep down he knew he wasn't like that

One day when he was streaming with Lando, Alex and George, they thought it was a good idea to get under his skin for some more fun and less repetitive content for the streams. "Today we're reaching to this YouTuber's storytime" said George while sharing his screen with the stream "and its called 'why I hate the motor sports industry' by Y/n L/n". "Oh boy" Charles said  sarcastically "this is going to be fun". The four of them started laughing at the anticipation of Charles' reaction.

"Before we start can I say two things?" He asked, and everyone shrugged in confirmation "one: don't send hater towards her, it's obviously we own personal experience, two: she is looking really good in the thumbnail". "We haven't even began to watch it" Alex said "please don't turn it into a protagonist x enemy wattpad fanfic".

The video started playing "before we begin I would like to disclose that I am not discrediting the work of these drivers, whom are on the most part talented" y/n said pretty confidently as she looked into the camera "so to make everything more understandable for you guys I split it into these parts: part 1 the labour, part 2 their wages, part 3 capilism, and part 4 the social media".

"Capitalism? This is going to be very interesting. Please don't get me in trouble"  Charles said. "And also please feel free to leave a like down below and subscribe. Recently John Fossier has been sending his fans to fake report my channel because I destroyed him in the UK climate change debate, and I'm being shadow banned as a result" Y/n said.

"For starters, we have evidence from both social media and official documents that apart from having to be abroad for more than half of the week, they work almost the whole day, and in their short window of time off they are mostly expected to use their simulators. Now that is not to be confused with their streaming sessions when they use a PlayStation game of F1". Charles paused the video and said "So far its all correct, but it's not as bad as it sounds. I have fun during all of it".

"And we all know that this can greatly affect their mental health, especially all of them being men and because of society expectations they suppress their feelings. They can't really do anything about it because they have very effective contracts, and not adhering to the very tough schedule could very well be contract breach, which could result to a lawsuit". Lando was the one to pause the video "I don't know what I can really say without getting in too much trouble, but we know what we're signing up for".

The video just kept going until Charles started getting the a very weird feeling in his lower area. He looked down in horror to realise that in front of the whole stream, he had a... situation going on down there. He took a breath of relief when he realised that it was hidden from view. To avoid embarrassing himself in front of the stream he texted the group chat with the guys.

He typed: can we please do something else

Lando replied: why? She's really funny

Alex: she's so good she's making me doubt my own job

Charles: yeah I know but it's just

George: just what?

Charles: you don't wanna know

Alex: what is it?

Lando: yeah we do. If you don't give us a good reason we won't.

Charles: IM HAVING A FUCKING STIFFY BECAUSE OF HER

George: ...

Alex: ...!!

Lando: oh_my_god

Charles looked up when they all started laughing like crazy and the chat started expressing the confusion. Charles became bright red, matching the Ferrari shirt he was wearing. Lando was crying of laughter and Alex could be seen because he was almost to the floor. George had just straight up walked out of the cameras view.

In the heat of the moment, Charles moved his chair back where he immediately accidentally exposed himself. To his horror he immediately pulled the chair forward but the damage was already done. The stream was soon enough making fun of him, and he tried to humorously explain himself to me best of his ability.

That evening excuses ranged from "it's very humid in here" to "I sneezed with my eyes opened", but of course no one brought it. Soon on all social media, mostly Instagram and Twitter, people started instantly tagging Y/n. At first he thought it was fake or even scripted for attention, but she soon found out via a close friend of hers who was actually watching the stream started telling her that it was completely real.

She opened up the Instagram dms and sent one to Charles, asking of everything was cool with them referring the He video he reacted to. He replied fairly quickly, asking "about the video or the..." "the video! I was talking about the video" Y/n typed, attempting to make the situation less awkward.

Charles said it was cool and that he liked it (but we already knew that *wink)