Rules: Please Please Read

Content rules:
No restrictions.
I'm fine with writing dark stuff and action.
I'm comfortable with requested AUs but I can't guarantee I know the fandom well.
I'm comfortable writing smut if requested but I might not be good at it
Im comfortable with writing 1st or 3rd person
I usually write in past tense
Remember I write characters. I write Y/n based on different personalities that suit the story. Meaning in a story there will be beef with other drivers and that reflects the character's personality, not mine.
The way I write about drivers does not equal real life. We barely see their real personalities off track
Remember this is fictional
There is some triggering stuff in this book: warnings at beginning of every chapter

Interactions rules:
Minors can interact, as long as you know what kind of content you are going through (it's not my responsibility if minors read smut)
Flirty comments about drivers are allowed unless the driver themselves has stated they are uncomfortable (if it was the case I would be writing about them in the first place but I am not aware of anyone stating so)
Swearing allowed cause I have one heck of a sailors mouth
Only limitation in mentions be me will be with Mazepin- I will only mention him if I insult him
Compliments always appreciated
Please point out any mistakes in terms of F1 rules cause I don't know everything
If you guys want a part 2 to a story that was originally only meant to be a one part story it actually boosts my confidence to ask for it lol

PLEASE DO NOT FIGHT OVER DRIVERS IN THE COMMENTS unless you're joking of course because at the end of the day they probably just see us as money generators. It's not about their personalities, it's a bias conscious we all have, plus if they found our fan fictions they would probably laugh at us to no end.

Author interactions:
If I receive constructive criticism I will not take it personally. Tips and requests like "please write more comedy" highly appreciated.
My sense of humour is not for everyone and i understand that, I know that to some Im not funny.

Difference in opinion will always occur just be respectful about it.
Eg. DOs: "I disagree but that's fine" "I hate the idea that..." "in my opinion..." ect...
DON'Ts: "this is so cringe" "people like you get on my nerves" "you're an idiot" ect...
People are allowed to agree and disagree with others, but I will do my best to assure that debates about the sport remain unagressive, contained, polite and respectful.

I accept requests both in the comments or private messages, please don't hesitate to ask but bear in mind some people are prioritised. Priority goes to:
-Those who didn't submit their requests to another F1 author to my knowledge
-Less specific ones OR if you allow me to make some changes
-Generally more exciting plot lines

My boundaries:
I am a lesbian. You might wander why I'm writing a book involving straight relationships? I love the sport and the drivers are nice and I can admit the guys are really good looking. Sometimes I am tempted to write about their girlfriends too but I don't know if anyone will read those.
I WILL WRITE ABOUT THE WOMEN TOO at some point. You will notice that a lot of the stories end up with the character developing feelings but nothing happening. That's because I've never been in a serious straight relationship as you can probably tell from my lack of experience.

I just love writing in general. It's where I can express myself without worrying it will be graded. Plus if I could become a driver myself I would literally pay to go back in time and start karting when I'm like 4.

Sorry it was a bit long but enjoy!