That's fake (Lando Norris)

Summary: y/n does a q and a on an Instagram live stream but she never expected her celebrity crush to be watching...

Y/n POV

The count of the spectators rose up to 100 so I thought it would be a good time to start. Being a young makeup artist didn't give me more than 10k followers, but I was still happy. The number of people in my live today was acceptable so I guess it was a good time to start. 

I read the chat: 

SgDylan: Wow you're so gorgeous 

"Hi Dylan, thank you so much! I actually decided not to wear any makeup today, it makes me feel so good"

Ana67: what do you usually use to remove your makeup?

"Hey, Ana! I use Philosophy makeup removers with a wet cloth. Nothing too specific, I just love the brand!"

Lucydoesthink: do you have a celebrity crush? 

"Hello Lucy. Yes, I actually do. I never met him and I never tried to dm him, cause to be fair, I'm really nervous about it" I chuckled 

Rechaellmakeups: what is your favourite eyeshadow palette?

"Hi Rechaell, I don't actually have a favourite, just because I love them all. I was actually included in the Morphe PR list which was actually insane."

User36784: who's your crush?

"My crush? Oh I don't think I'll ever tell"

Pamelamz09: pleaseeeeeee

"Nope. Nice try Pamela, but I don't think I'll ever say who." I was really enjoying myself. 

Jessiebich: PRETTY PLEASEEE WE ALLL WANNA KNOWW

"Jessie, wow. Love your energy girl, so let's make a deal: every time we reach the next hundred spectators I'll give you a clue. It's pretty hard so I'm probably gonna be safe"

Genzsavage69: GUYS LETS SHARE THIS STREAM TO EVERYONE WE KNOW

"You guys can try, but I'm not popular enough for more than 500 spectators maximum"

Haley44: you'll see y/n 😉

"Wow, yall really wanna find out, don't you?" I didn't really worry about it, it would be really hard for them to reach the goal. 

Lando POV

I walked into my 11 year old sister's room to see her sitting on the bed, staring intensely at her iPad. "Get out of my room you dum dum!" She yelled, and prceede to throw a pink fluffy pillow at me. "Woah! Why are you so angry?" He said as he caught it mid air and put it back on her bed. 

"I'm watching a stream from my favourite Makeup Artist. She's so underrated! Apparently every time she gets 100 more people watching she will reveal a clue about who her celebrity crush is." She explained as she looked at the screen very intensely. I chuckled and leaned over to see who this girl was, and I couldn't believe my eyes: she was literally perfect, even though she was without makeup. 

"Stop watching from me! If you wanna watch, use your own phone so at least we help reach the goal" my sister yelled. It was very typical of her to be so bossy, but it seemed like her and everyone on that chat really wanted to know who her celebrity crush was. 

I walked out of her room, went to the living room, sat down on the couch and opened the live. Her voice was so soothing and she was literally responding to every single comment and being nice to everyone. I sat back and got in a more comfortable position.