First White Christmas (Mick Schumacher x Reader)

Summary: Y/n is stuck in Mick Schumacher's apartment because of lockdown just before Christmas, and this is the first time she has a white Christmas 

For: WilowSmit, hope you like it 

Note: changed it slightly from the original to have more content and room to work with

Y/n POV 

I looked outside the window and huffed. I was stuck in a foreign country in my boyfriend's home. I never really had spent Christmas away from my parents, her there I was. The big Corona hit and because of a bunch of influencers who chose the worst time to party and anti-maskers, the borders of my home country were closed. He window was framed with traces of ice and snow, and outside it almost looked like a blizzard. 

I felt arms wrap around me for behind and a face into my neck, realising it was Mick I let him kiss down my shoulders by tilting my head and moving my head out the way. "I guess it just sucks. It's the first year that I spent Christmas without my family." I explained. He turned my head to look at him and he kissed my forehead "but you're with me, aren't you?" He asked softly. I looked down and he frowned slightly "yes, I do, but it's not the same if you know what I mean".

He walked back to the kitchen and started preparing lunch for the two of us while I just kept staring out the window like an innocent child. On the bright side, this was my first white Christmas. Where I lived as a child, we barely got any snow, and never at Christmas. I heard the clattering of the plates which made me jump a little bit. I closed my eyes and remembered the first memory of Christmas that I had.

My grandfather was a pompous man, but regardless of how old we was, he still loves my and my family with all his heart. It was a bit of a peculiar Christmas as I had just gotten an operation: one which I thankfully didn't remember. I remembered that he got me a model of a F1 car, which was one of type few things I still kept in my desk to that day. Unfortunately thought, ten years later, when I was about 12, my grandmother started her final stages of her life. I didn't remember much, but I could see she was trying to hide her suffering from me, and that was what pained me the most.

I rubbed a tear out of my eye and sniffed, still thinking of all the great times I spent with her, including most of my Christmas periods until that last one, when she died less than a month later. "Babe? Are you ok" Mick asked, a tone of concern in his voice. "Yeah" I said as I walked over  and joined him to eat lunch on the wooden table. 

"I'm sorry I'm ruining the Christmas mood" I said, playing with my food and not looking up from my plate. "I know Y/n, I understand. We will get through this cause we have each other, and that's what's most important right now" he said. He grabbed my hand and I squeezed it slightly, a small smile of sadness forming in my face.

"By the way" he said, a smirk already forming on his lips "my sister called. She's at my mum's". I blinked "I'm sorry but those two women don't like me. Actually they straight up hate me" I pointed out. Mick started laughing "they don't hate you" he said with levity. I pointed at him accusingly "YOU'RE LYING!" I shouted while also containing my laughter "you're such a bad liar Mick! I can read you like a book"

"You have seen too much" Mick said as he stood up and advanced towards me. I stood up and made a run for it, giggling. I kept running to the sitting room before I felt being picked up. I laughed as Mick threw me on the couch and started tickling me like crazy. I squirmed under is grip as he got on top of me and continued tickling me. He eventually stopped, I felt exhausted and still out of breath. 

"Next..time" I panted between each breath "I'm getting you when you least expect it". He smirked "I'd like to see you try babe. You're a doll" he said as he winked. I stuck my tongue out yet I still couldn't deny that it was very smooth. "I love you" he said, resting both his hands on my cheeks "I love you too" I said, my lips still quite squished from his hold on my face. "And ... thank you" I quickly added.

He frowned again and looked into my eyes "for what?" He asked. "Everything" I explained "the place, letting me stay with you, making me feel better. Thank you in general for being such an amazing boyfriend-" I was interrupted by him gently placing his lips on mine, and kissing me softly. I closed my eyes and leaned in the kiss, deepening it with all the affection I had for him.

"Never thank me for being a decent man and boyfriend. What I'm doing is the bare minimum, even less compared to what you deserve, Princess" he said after we both pulled away to catch our breaths. We both hugged and just kind of stayed there. Mick told me all about his last few years spending Christmas with his family, and let me just say his family was much more different than mine.

"I don't think it's gonna be that bad this year" I whispered softly as we were both still cuddling on the couch. "Are you enjoying your first White Christmas?" Mick asked. I nodded and he placed another kiss on my forehead, before I fell asleep in his arms.