All an act (Charles Leclerc x reader)

Summary: Y/n is an actress who is also dating Charles. Bill is Y/n's colleague, and both do get a little jealous of each other, especially if Y/n plays his lover. 

Warning: sexual mentions and connotations. Flirting age gap (bill is like 30 but that's still hot)

Note: y/n is an actress, she plays Rita

This features Bill Skarsgard (long time crush of mine, so hot) who plays Theo 

He also played pennywise, which is really hot... right... RIGHT?

Y/n PoV 

"3... 2... 1... Action!"

I ran, aware of a presence following me. Swords were clashing against shields, screaming, tears and people were falling to the ground. I ran in what i presumed to be the ruins of the base of a tower, and stopped to catch my breath. A man ran in after me.

"Rita, we've got to get you out of here" he said, he was out of breath too "you're too important to fall in the hands of the enemy". I looked up at him as if he just told me to give up "are you crazy? My people are out there dying because of a mistake my family made years ago. It is only fair that I fight with them" I said a little more confidently.

"I can't let you risk your life-" "oh but the citizens are completely fine to give up as waste?" "I never said that. You're the priority. I promised your father that I would protect you, and that's what I'm doing" "Theo, you're acting as if I don't know how to fight and I'm gonna be killed" I said, taking a step forward. "Rita" he growled, making me back up against the wall immediately "this is your last chance to obey me, and to obey your father and brothers, come with me, we need to go". "No" I said, a little louder than him "go ahead, say that you lost me or something".

I turned around to walk out in the open again, but before I could even take a step or draw my sword, I felt arms wrap around my neck. I immediately started having trouble breathing, and i struggled against the grip, attempting to free myself. "I'm so sorry" Theo whispered before releasing his grip slightly, but then hitting my head with the handle of his sword. My eyes immediately closed, and I was shifted in his arms, laying almost completely limp.

"Anddddd cut! Wonderful job Y/n" the director, Mike shouted. I opened my eyes and Bill, who was playing Theo, put me back on my feet. "Bill we should go back to the part where you grab Rita from behind, but this time you should try to drag her in before making her pass out. And y/n, remember to try to show more if a struggle, because Rita doesn't know whether she's going to be able to come back, or even if Theo is going to kill her to stop her" he explained.

I nodded my stepped back to the moment where Mike mentioned. "3...2...1... action". I took a deep breath in and said "go ahead. Say that you lost me or something", letting my gaze wonder round more. I was grabbed and drug back further in the room, and this time I gasped and kicked, showing more panic and surprise. "I'm so sorry" the careful whisper said, before I felt the fake hit at the back of my head and collapsed backwards. I was put back on my feet when I heard Mike's voice "that was way better, and even before it was close to perfect" he said before glancing down at his watch "and just in time for lunch break too. Remember that today we resume filming later. See you all at 3".

Me and Bill both walked back to our neighbouring trailers "how's Charles?" He asked. "He's doing good, he's been confident about his latest results" I said. "well he should be, especially you two being away and all. I'm sure you're proud of him" "oh, I am. He says that he will one day take me to a race with him, and Im both excited and terrified at the same time".

I suddenly felt my phone buzzing in my pocket "speaking of which, that's probably him on FaceTime" I mumbled, taking out my phone and answering the call. "Hey Baby" I said as soon as I saw his face on my screen "hey sexy" he smirked. That was kinda hot. My knees immediately started feeling weak. Where the fuck did that come from. Horny much?

"Charles... I-" "Is there someone with you?" He asked, putting his phone closer to his face to get a better view. "Yeah, I'm with Bill, we just finished filming a scene"

I immediately regretted that. These two were jealous of each other since day one. I shared a lot of screen time with Bill, especially with the series we were acting in together, where he played my love interest. That made Charles way too possessive: during premieres he would squeeze my hand a little tighter, making sure to pull me in passionate kisses when the cameras were pointing at me and the sex that night would be amazing.

"Hey man" Bill said, trying to play it cool. "Hello Bill" he said "what are you doing with MY girlfriend?". Charles made it sound like a joke, but the way that he emphasised "my" told me that he was already starting to get irritated. Bill chuckled, also playing it off as a joke "nothing too harsh," he said casually "although she is very good at acting. I wonder if she fakes her love-" "anyways Charles, how's everybody?" I interrupted him, not wanting yet another argument to start between them.

Charles narrowed his eyes at Bill for a moment before saying "oh, everything's great. I came second in quali and Lando third". "Oh that's great, I'm so proud of the little guy-" "y/n you're not that much older than him" "yeah but he's so adorable, he still looks like a 14 year old" "gosh that's true" Charles laughed.

I felt Bill tap my shoulder "hey Y/n, I'm going back to my trailer, I'll see you later" he gestured. I nodded "oh yeah see you later!". As he started making his way, he shot a rapid wink at me, letting the slightest blush creep in my face. "Did I just see that?!! That motherfucker- I will end him-" Charles started shouting "calm down!" I said "he only did that because he knows that it pisses you off".

I walked in my own trailer and sat down "besides" I whispered, my tone changing from cute and innocent to sexual and horny "you know I'm yours only. I can't wait to see you tomorrow". His eyes widened for a moment but he then smirked "me too sexy, me too"