(1) Boss (mafia boss!Lando Norris x Secret services!Reader)

Summary: Y/n is working with her friend, Liz, to find some evidence against Mafia boss Lando Norris, as they work in the secret services. Her plan is long and complicated, and like always, it doesn't go as planned. 

This also slightly involves George Russel. 

Y/n POV

"Cmon Liz, this is genius!" I said as I dropped the file on my coworker's desk. She groaned and briefly flipped through it. "No Y/n, this is Not genius. It's dangerous and stupid. I can't afford to put our lives at risk for one monopoly case" she said "and that's the end of the discussion". She got up and started walking to the coffee machine. "But don't you get it?" I asked as I followed her "this is the biggest Mafia case in a long time in the country. Think about it, we can finally put those guys behind bars".

"Y/n" said Liz as she stopped walking "if they had any evidence, Norris would already be in prison". "But strangely those who claim they have evidence and backup mysteriously disappear after a couple of days. Please don't tell me it's a coincidence" I counter argued. She started walking again and I followed "either way, if I said yes or no, you would need approval from the head of department. And he doesn't let anyone do anything unless there's concrete evidence, which you don't have".

"But if I somehow got the permission and everything" "how?" "Never mind how. We're talking about several disappearances involved mid-rank politicians and act. Would you be down to do it?" I asked her. There was a small pause and Liz shrugged. "I suppose so" she sighed. I squealed and hugged her "I'll get us that promotion I promise. Gotta go now, I'm gonna talk to Mr Ruthmore about this." I screamed behind be as I rushed to my Head if Department's office. 

(Time skip)

"Guess Who got the approval?" I said as I joined Liz at her desk. She rolled her eyes and looked at the file I had just given her. When she finished reading it she slowly looked up at me "and you call this a professional plan?" "Why Not? It's not what they expect. It will work. This technique has never been used before in that type of investigation" "Y/n, Norris is a few months older than you" "so?" "So, he'll immediately know what's up".

"You know that's not true. The only thing he has that might make this harder is a bunch of gorilla body guards, which last time I checked, he doesn't have" I pointed out "it's very simple, I studied the structure of his nightclub and his staff's routine. They expect someone to hit them during a meeting, so instead of me, you will go and talk to him. You'll have a recorder hidden in a button of your jacket so we have even more evidence. I'm going to be disguised as a stripper and I will try and somehow get some evidence. Then we just get out of there."

"What if we are caught?" She asked. "Then god help us. We're going to have to shoot our way out. So if they do shoot back we have a reason to bring them to the authorities." True, the police was never much hell with my cases but now I was really close to having concrete evidence. I really needed that promotion and to see those mafia bastards put in jail. 

(Time skip)

"I can only give you ten minutes. I've never had a business conversation with a Mafia boss." She said as she put a formal tie on. I was driving my car to a place near the nightclub, where we could both go in without getting noticed. I already had my "uniform" on under a long coat as I didn't want to waste time to change there. "If you feel like the conversation is ending, ask him if he is hiring because you want to help one of your cousins find a high paying job" I said, keeping my eyes on the road. 

"Ok but what if it's too suspicious?" She asked. "Liz, I know you're usually the bait and don't actually take part in the action, but just go with the flow. I'll get you out of there, I promise" I reassured her. We finally arrived in the area where the nightclub was, and I parked my car in an abandoned alleyway behind a huge pile of junk construction material. "I'll go in first, coming from the left side of the road, and you'll have to go around that street and come in five minutes later for the right side".

"That seems even more suspicious" she said. "It won't be. They won't even notice" I said. We both god out of the car and walked out different ways. It was late and it was starting to get dark. I made sure my coat was wrapped around my body, as I didn't bother to wear anything on top of my skimpy outfit apart from shorts and a cropped top. I walked in where I met someone who seemed to be the manager. 

"Hi, I'm covering for Tessy Johnstone today" I said with a fake sweet voice. He looked me up and down and said "oh yeah. She told me you were coming. Very generous of you, especially cause we're almost out of dancers tonight. You have experience right?" He asked. I quickly thought of something from when  I did a similar mission. "Yeah, I worked as a pole dance in a club in Manchester, so I kinda know how it works". 

He held his hand out "thank you for coming tonight miss..." "Gertley. Y/n Gertley" I said as I smiled. I always had to use a fake surname, just because it was too risky to get the secret services linked to me in any way during spy missions. The manager led me to a private room where he told me I could get ready for the night. I just hung my coat in a chair and made sure my makeup was fixed before I exited the room. I saw Liz coming in, and I must say, I was very impressed with the way she kept it calm in professional. 

I started looking for my target, George Russel, Norris' little puppet. He was the reason why I came up with the plan on the first place. Some of my informants had told me he always kept a usb with all the information of whatever Norris did. I got that and I could get all those motherfuckers arrested. The blue lights were already flashing and there were a lot of important looking men wearing formal clothes, but I only needed to find one of them. 

I looked around in the crowd and spotted him, holding what seemed a martini glass. I walked up to him and started flirting, hoping he would be interested enough to come to a private room. I put my hand on his shoulder "hey sexy" I whispered into his ear. He looked at me and smirked "now what's a beauty like you doing here? Are you new?" He questioned me. "Nah, I'm just covering for Tessy. She told me a lot about you, and your generous payments." I said seductively, at the same time feeling gross with myself. 

(Part Two up now)