Preferences: Zhou Guanyu Catch up

Requested by: @f1racinglover

Twitter:

Meeting them:You and your best friend walked in the karting facility

Meeting them:
You and your best friend walked in the karting facility. She had more or less dragged you there, and it's not like you hated it, but you thought you were incapable of doing it. The last time you went karting you were 14, and you crashed. It wasn't painful, just embarrassing.

You only agreed to going because it was her birthday "I feel stupid doing it" you told her "everyone always overtakes me and I'm always scared to go faster". She stopped and turned to look at you "what about your driver's licence? Are you ever gonna get that?".

You shook your head "nope. I live in London, if you drive a car you're god tier. Obviously I'm not someone who cares about being god tier". She started laughing and walked into the hall track. "I'm serious" you yelled after her "no driver's license for me". The truth was that you would have loved to get a driver's licence, but you were so busy training for the National Tennis competition that you barely had any free time. Today was an exception.

You both rented the 18+ plus vehicles, much to your dismay, and got in line for the next round. It wasn't a race, it was more of a "ten minutes to ride around the track and not crash" thing. However you and her had decided to attempt to race each other. There were like another 4 people in line with you as it wasn't a very popular day to go karting, and everyone was already sweating helmets.

When you were about to choose kart 3, some dude wearing a red shirt approached it first, and you quickly chose another one which was right behind your bestie. When they started, you and her went to the finish line and started racing by yourself. You were surprised at how quick it was, but also how much easier it seemed compared to when you were 14 in the junior track.

Both of you were racing for a while at the same pace when red shirt went between the two of you and overtook you, making you two look like snails in comparison. He was really good. You and your friend looked at each other and nodded, pressing harder on the gas and attempting to catch up on the guy. Attempting was the key word, because as soon as you gained speed, the round was over and you put your karts back.

Your wrists hurt a lot, even if karting didn't look hard it was. You pulled off your helmet and took a deep breath to recover from the long adrenaline rush. "Oh hello" you turned around to see the guy with the red shirt, who pulled off his helmet too. He was gorgeous. Slightly taller you, beautiful dark eyes and messy dark hair. He was smiling at you. "Hey, im y/n". "Zhou" he replied "Zhou Guanyu. I follow my family's name tradition"