Very very drunk (Lando Norris x Reader)

Summary: Y/n goes to an end of season party where she challenges Carlos to a drinking game, but we all know she can't handle alcohol so Lando is left to take care of her.

Y/n POV:

"Are you sure you can do it Y/n" Asked Lando "Carlos is very hard to beat at drinking games". I cracked my knuckles and adjusted my position on the couch. Lewis had invited all the drivers in F1 and F2 for a big party at the end of the season, and I stupidly decided to go despite not really being friends with anyone in F2, let alone F1. Luckily as I met Lando I immediately connected with him as he could relate my condition of feeling alone. He introduced me to Carlos and we just hung out together for the rest of the night. 

I laughed "never really had a drinking game before, but I'm gonna try just for the sake of it" I said. "Ok but whoever loses needs to do what the other tells him" Carlos said. "Ok mr Sainz" I replied leaning forward "what happens if you lose?" I asked him. He thought about it for a moment "I'll go around the whole paddocking the first race of next season screaming 'I'm a pretty fairy' or something like that"

I smirked "what if I lose?" I asked, pretty sure nothing could be worse than that "you'll go on a date with Lando: he needs to find something else to do apart from using his sim" Carlos said. Ok never mind. I never went on dates, as I knew I would embarrass myself big time. Lando, who had been sitting on a chair next to the opposite sofas me and Carlos sat on, sat up and raised his eyebrows at him, mirroring my disbelief. "Fine" I said and we shook hands. 

What I didn't know is that I was setting myself up for failure. Being the illusional bitch that I was, I thought I could hold alcohol, just because I was slightly better than my friends, but I soon found out my resistance was below average. 

So shot after shot after shot, I found myself from laughing, to laughing exaggeratedly, to cackling insanely. After about thirty minutes I was literally passing out on poor Lando who didn't know what to do. Carlos was laughing a bit and rubbing his victory in my face while I stuck my tongue out at him, sitting on Lando's lap, him surprisingly not looking uncomfortable in any way. Actually he had his arms supporting my back and legs, making sure that I wouldn't fall on the floor. 

By the end of the night, Lando was the only one who was completely sober, but him and Carlos were the only ones out of the three to be in their right mind. "Y/n? Y/n?" I heard Lando trying to get my attention, as I was falling asleep in his hold, with my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder. "Mate she's gone" Carlos laughed "in al seriousness though, what do we do. We can't just leave her here like this!"

When that was said I open my eyes and moaned "ppppllllleewaaaasee don't leaveeee meeee! I'm too young to dieeeee!" With an incredibly dramatic tone. Lando chuckled and looked at me, our faces really close "Carlos is sleeping over at my place tonight, do you wanna join us?" He asked softly. I nodded and got up so he could get up of the chair as well. We all collected our stuff and said goodbye to Lewis on the way out. 

"Hey Lewis!" Lando shouted "yeah?" "I'm taking Y/n home with me, she's had a rough night , I'll take her here to get her car tomorrow. Do you mind?" He asked. "Don't worry about it. I'll make sure it doesn't get stolen or anything" Lewis said. He was always so kind "thannnkkk youuuu" i slurred on my way out.

By some miracle I didn't trip on my way to Lando's car, closely followed by him as Carlos to make sure I wouldn't faint or fall. Carlos helped me get in the back seats and then he joined Lando to the front, who was the only one allowed to drive. I laid across the back seats and closed my eyes, trusting Lando enough not to crash. I slowly feel asleep to the fuzzy voice of Lando and Carlos making fun on our future date.

-Time skip-

I woke up in a comfortable white bed, seeing my top layers had been removed, including my jeans, and being left with only my shirt and my booty shorts that I always wear on top of my underwear. I'm the bedside table there was a glass of water with two painkillers pills. I took them both and put my jeans on as I heard a knock. 

"Oh good you're up" Lando's voice said. I kind of remembered what happened and I was embarrassed. "Yeah... what happened yesterday?" I asked him. He chuckled and he fully opened the door and stepped in. "You kind of lost a drinking competition against Carlos. You got really wasted so I took you here with Carlos and gave you the spare room" he said. I rubbed my eyes "I'm sorry I was such a pain" I apologised. "Don't say sorry" Lando responded "it was actually really entertaining. You kept going on about how you hate everyone in Formula two and about how if it wasn't for your help, your best friend wouldn't have passed one exam to give her a place in university and about how she never thanked you". 

"Ugghhh" I groaned as I put my head in my hands "most of it is true tho..." I Pointed out. We both laughed for a bit "oh by the way, I made us breakfast" Lando said. I looked at myself in a mirror "I'll be there in a minute, just need to make myself look presentable" I explained. "You always are" Lando said quietly. I turned around to face him and smiled "thank you. You always look great". Despite all the manly stereotypes, I saw I blush creep in Lando's smiling expression. He closed the door and left me by myself. 

Maybe a date wouldn't be so bad after all.