The War (F1+F2 Multiple Drivers x Reader)

Summary: Y/n is part of the F2 Drivers. They're all hanging out in Dan's hotel room and they collectively decide to prank the F1 drivers in the same floor.

Note: people finally like my comedy! The last prank includes a drag transformation with the typical drag queen sass. I've done drag before and its super fun. The sass is not meant to make fun of its, in the contrary it's the best part of a Queen's character. Also in this story the F2 drivers are all rly close

Y/n POV

There we were again, like every Friday evening, all of us Formula 2 drivers locked in a hotel room to just fool around. We were all basically just kids. Some of the others h were 20 year olds trying to make it in the industry, I was just freshly 18 making me the youngest driver within them. We loved each other to death, we were all super close. And unironically we all had one common enemy: formula 1 drivers who came from money.

A couple of the others were older, and still didn't move up to F1. Why? Because of people like Nikita Mazepin. My problems with him were and endless list, the most destructive one being his dad trying to have me kicked out of the sport for rejecting him. Lance stroll, another pay driver, at least was nice to me, I just refused to interact with him beyond formalities.

"Y/nnnn when are you gonna do Oscar's makeup" Dan asked. I shook myself off my train of thought. "The time will come guys" I said. Oscar looked terrified and I loved it. We were all in our nightwear, looking like a group of school kids at a sleepover. I had an avocado masc on because I essentially burnt my face during practice. "Oooo have you guys heard the rumours?" Asked Jehan. Everyone looked confused "no" said someone behind me, probably Liam. Jehan giggled like a crazy schoolgirl "well 'apparently' Lando is two rooms down, Mick is three rooms down and Max is somewhere in this floor".

"Of course Dan gets this room" I said. It was in fact his room that we always invaded. "I say we fool around with them a bit" said Jack. "Ok Doohan" replied Logan "I dare you to go out to the corridor in front of Lando's room with Y/n and start fighting like a couple, but casually shove in some uncomfortable details". I stood up in protest "why me?" "Cause we know you wouldn't laugh" "fine".

I didn't really wanna mess with Lando, especially because the only interactions we had did not end well. What happened was that once he brought his girlfriend with him on a race when they weren't official yet. Me like the 17 year old that I was started flirting with her when I saw her after my race and before the f1 race started. Maybe I wasn't being direct enough with my flirting because I think she thought I was only being friendly and bear in mind I kinda got mixed messages from her. Then I asked her if she wanted to come back to my hospitality but then she said "I'm sorry, my boyfriend is about to get ready for the race". My smile dropped "I'm sorry what?-" I was about to ask for clarification when Lando came up to us and gave me a dirty look, putting his arm around her. "Yes, me. Her boyfriend" he emphasised. I only did goodbye to her and walked away, turning back to see her walking the other way and Lando still giving me the death stare. When I told the F2 guys about it they gave me the nickname "girlfriend stealer".

"This is so stupid" I whispered to Jack as we walked down the corridor. "I know but I can't let him win" he answered, referring with his dares war with Logan . "You two have been at this for how long?" I asked "five weeks" "damn". We got in front of Lando's door and started arguing. "Well look who it is, the girlfriend stealer" he said in a very sassy tone "looking for another taken girl to go after?" I also gave him a sarcastic smile "if it isn't blue balls. You are significantly smaller than what I remember, and by that I mean last week". We made sure to be really loud. "Awww so cute" says Jack "maybe it's from the amount of times you were rejected by Anya Taylor joy".

We heard movement from inside the room and kept going. "Or maybe it's from getting better bitches than you" "next time just check with their boyfriends" "next time don't moan cause you sound like a cat being dragged up the highway". At this point we both heard Lando's laughter from inside the room. I was kinda disappointed cause I wanted to make him mad, so we both went back to the hotel room where everyone was also laughing hysterically.

"Ok Logan now it's your turn" I said "go to Mick's room and to the Kesha challenge". He sighed "he'll actually kill me you know?" "I don't care". He reluctantly got up and grabbed a speaker "ok but you guys are coming with me". Jehan and Liam ended up going with him, and we peeked from the door to see if they would actually do it. To my surprise he actually did it. He started playing "die young" at the highest volume, knocked loudly on Mick's door on beat and as a bonus Liam also hit Lando's door. Then they ran away in the room and we stayed silent looking out for any reactions.

Mick opened the door first "fucking hell I thought a bomb was going off" Lando came out of his room too "did you hear that?". They looked around for a second and we all his behind the door holding our mouths shut. "I swear if that was Daniel he's gonna get a piece of my mind". But Mick shook his head "I'm afraid Lando" he said "it's something much worse: it's the F2 guys". "So that was what the shouting was about. I don't know man that one sounded kind of real" Lando replied. This was the last straw for us and we all started biting our tongues to avoid busting out laughing.

We discretely closed the door behind us and we decided to pull one last prank. This time it was for Max. "So I just recently found out that Max is not a big fan of drag queens" I told everyone "and you've all been asking me to glam up Oscar, so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone?" Everyone started cackling because they loved the idea.

I grabbed my makeup and stared gluing Oscars eyebrows and he looked horrified "don't worry hun this is just the beginning" I said as I set it with powder and began to apply foundation. In the meantime I sent Liam to bully Mick into giving us Max's specific room number. Mick was pretty close with them back during his days in F2. Me and him only met a couple of times because I joined when he left. After a couple of hours I have Oscar my dress and a spare bra that I stuffed with toilet paper to give the illusion that he had badongas. The timing actually worked because it gave the other f1 guys the false sense of security that the pranks were over.

When we were finished, Oscar looked like a carbon copy of Trixie Mattel. "Hun you are gorgeous" I said and handed him a mirror. He gasped for a moment but he said "I do look pretty bomb". When the others saw him there were a bunch of "yasssss queeennn"s coming from the room. Him and Dan walked to his room once Liam got the info. Honestly Mick should have worked as a secret service guy cause he was not cracking up. Liam had to use a lot of persuasion to get it (persuasion being "I'll pay for drinks next time we meet").

They both went in front of his room and Oscar yelled in a Trixie voice "ohhh hunnyyyyyy the room service is here" and Dan backed him up by saying "whoever ordered a drag queen for room 368 she's here!". Max opened the door and made a confused expression when he saw Oscar. I don't think he even recognised him "oh so you're the guy" Oscar said in an exaggerated disgusted tone "not the worst I've seen. I heard you pay big money to girls like me".

Max looked like he was about to get defensive so we all left the room and ran to him yelling "yasss worlds champion using his power" "get the bag girly". He was started to laugh but I could tell we got under his skin. Another successful prank.

As we all ran away back to our rooms Max shouted "you guys especially Oscar, be careful. I know people". He was obviously joking but Oscar looked genuinely scared.

When we got back we all high fived. Best Friday night ever.