Pt 3 F1 vs MotoGP Challenge (Max Verstappen x reader)

Summary: the third and final challenge consists of showcasing a hidden talent and getting the fans to vote for their favourite. Because the two teams are drawing, the winner of this last challenge will win the whole thing.

Notes: there technically could be a Part 4 to this so let me know :-)

Y/n POV

It was time for the third challenge to begin. Vanessa went in front of the cameras again to introduce it "so for this third and final challenge we asked both teams to prepare a showcase for a hidden talent you have. We are going to be posting the videos on the official Red Bull Instagram account and the fans will decide who wins". So first up it was Checo. He had a card magic trick prepared, so the crew guys also started filming with a phone as well as the cameras for the Instagram story.

Brad volunteered to pick a card and only show it to the camera while Checo did all sorts of mixing and sorting, and finally he pulled out one card. "Is this your card Brad?" He asked. Brad's eyes widened and he said yes, we all clapped for Checo while he dramatically bowed for the instagram story. Next up was Brad. "So, a little background, I used to be a voice actor when I was 13. I would be on local ads and all that jazz. But in the process I also learnt how to impersonate celebrities by copying their voices" he explained.

Next thing I knew was that he took a deep breath and yelled "where's the lamb sauce!??" And "the duck's burnt!!" In a very realistic Gordon Ramsay voice. I was incredibly mind blown because he never tried Gordon Ramsay and this one was definitely the best out of the others we showed him. We all laughed at how convincing it was and clapped.

I was actually convinced that he would win until I saw Max's skill. He literally got in a headstand for a full 3 minutes without even losing control once, which was really impressive. When he was doing it there was a moment where his shirt went up so I saw his toned body for a second, before I turned away awkwardly hoping he cameras didn't catch me. Like the other two, we clapped when he was done though I could sense the other two were being sarcastic just to make fun of him. I, on the other hand, was genuinely surprised because even I tried it in the past and I fell on my ass.

But then it was my turn. I spoke to the others and the cameras "so I don't know if any of you are familiar with the Tiktok trend 'kitana wins' where people use a filter and white eyeliner to create fun looks?" (A/n:Its down below) Brad nodded and Max asked "is it the one where people do like a cool swoop thingy?" "Exactly"

So I pulled out a water activated eyeliner palette from my bag and asked for a glass of water (water activated eyeliner is used like watercolour paint). "I'm gonna need a volunteer out of you three" I said as I put water on my brush and dipped into the eyeliner "though it's gonna be hard cause you all have hooded eyes". All three looked at each other and Checo sort of shoved Max, making him snap out of his daydream and say "uhh yeah I guess I have more eyelid space".

I smiled and said cool. I went up to him and he had to sit down because he was a bit taller than me. He closed his eyes but he looked really nervous, i placed my hands on his shoulder and whispered "it's not gonna hurt. Relax". I drew a quick and elegant swoop on his eye and allowed it to dry down for a few seconds before I told him to open his eyes.

 I drew a quick and elegant swoop on his eye and allowed it to dry down for a few seconds before I told him to open his eyes

(Like this cause it's pretty, just in white)

When I handed him the mirror, he looked really surprised "fucking hell how did you get it so perfect?" He asked. I smiled and shrugged "a lot of practice".

Brad also stepped up and said "that's really cool can you do me as well?". "Sure" and a few seconds later Max and him were matching, and of course, Checo wasn't immune and neither was I. I had to do one eye myself but Max wanted to try as well but failed miserably. In the meantime Red Bulls Instagram story had received the winner results from the polls posted.

We had wiped the eyeliner off and lined up to find out who won the challenge. "So, in fourth place, unfortunately we have... Brad" the man behind the camera said. "Nooooo beee" I fake cried for him and he nodded in shame trying not to laugh. "Second runner up, we've got... Checo!" I felt bad because his magic trick was really cool. But also me and Max were left meaning whoever won would win the whole challenge for their group.

"Nervous?" The man behind the cameras asked, and I nodded but max only shrugged "first runner up, by a difference of two percent of votes was... Max" me and Brad hugged "meaning the winners for todays challenge is the MotoGP duo". "Yes girl you were so good" Brad said. We shook hands once again with the F1 duo and we sighed out with Vanessa, thanking the fans for watching and interacting with the challenge.

While the crew was packing up, Brad spoke to Checo and Max came up to me. "Hey you were really good today" he said making me flash him a warm smile "thank you, you were so good too. Actually I was very nervous to meet you guys today". He looked confused and asked "why?" "Well you're kinda the world champion, Checo is a very talented driver and you're very well known compared to me". He gently grabbed my hands and reassured me "we're in the same 'team' so to speak, you've obviously earned your seat at the table".

Suddenly dum and dumber approached mid conversation making Max quickly drop my hands "hey we were thinking of going out for lunch together" said Checo "yeah I know a cute bistro nearby that makes killer coffee" Brad added. Me and Max looked at each other, and I said "why not?".