Sharing is jealousy (Norris x Reader x Leclerc)

Summary: Charles Leclerc is Y/n's rival and Lando Norris is her teammate and close friend. But sometimes things can get messed up when they both crush on her.

Warning: swearing, dating two people at the same time 

Note: I don't know what this is I was bored

Y/n POV

I loved racing, it was part of me. Every day I would wake up and proudly say I did what I loved.

It wasn't the same to say that the drivers made it easy because that would be a lie. All of them, down to every single one they somehow either didn't like me or irritated me. First we had Charles, the good old Teletubby as I like to call him. He was one of those guys you really hated after the first impression. After I joined McLaren we immediately became rivals, and for good reasons. He was good, like really really really good and he gave me a run for my money. However on the flipside some people would've said that I was... Better.

I never really agreed with those people one, because I didn't want to seem like a self-centred piece of shit, and to because I knew that I wasn't. For my life I had been told to be incredibly humble and to never ever let any of my talents get to me, no matter how much praise I got. It was harder to adjust for me when I was a child because we all at some point though we were better than anybody else, but later I had to remind myself that while I was getting 90% in physics weekly tests, there were some kids who were getting 95%. But apart from that I always minded my own business and never got in the way of anybody.

Lando, my teammate, was a child and a man all in one. He was lovely and childish but he could be serious sometimes, especially when I needed comfort. Between my lack of self confidence and hate I got online, facing misogyny and overall sexism was really hard for me especially as all the other drivers were cis gender men. But Lando was always there for me, supporting me and comforting me in every step of the way, and I could never thank him enough. When my rivalry between Charles and I started, we still tried to remain friendly on the outside to avoid starting a metaphorical first fight.

Lando was always there, both to defend me and to also help me have a couple of comebacks, especially in front of the press. We always had fun when we were together, because we were completely opposite yet still the same. The best fun we had was when we had to do a photo shoot together and he literally picked me up and the picture was taken as we laughed and I clung onto him. If people didn't know us and they first saw us by looking at that picture, they would have definitely said that we were a couple. But we were just friends. Weren't we?

Every day I grew closer to him, and nobody got in the way, until Charles found out. He started becoming even more petty than usual and at first I thought it was because he just couldn't stand me anymore. Fair enough, I could get a bit annoying sometimes. But then a little birdie told me that he was... Jealous.

"Jealous?" I laughed instantly at the incredulously awful joke Carlos had said. At least I thought it was a joke. "Y/N it's true, he likes you, and he was jealous of you and Lando. He told me himself!!" Carlos repeated. "Oh right..." I said sarcastically "and now you're going to tell me that he secretly loved me from the beginning. I'm really not that dumb Carlos". He groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes "I am telling you, it's true. You have to believe me. The only reason I'm telling you is because he can't stop talking about it and I'm honestly sick of it".

"Look" I said " if this is a prank because I'm Lando's new teammate, I really didn't expect you to go that low-" "I wish it was a prank. It's always y/n here and y/n there and y/N aNd LaNdO aRe GeTtInG tOgHeThEr AnD sHe HaTeS mE-" he said mimicking Charles using a high pitched voice. " whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, he is the one that hates me?! My guy hated me literally from day one, and now he's going to say that I'm a petty one? I am giving him a piece of my mind! Where is he?"

"Y/n I don't really think there's need of a confrontation-" " oh Carlos, shut up it's also your fault" I said as I marched to the cafeteria where I last saw Charles. I bust the door open, ignoring the questioning looks from my colleagues. I don't think they ever saw me that pissed. I looked around and what I saw made my jaw drop. Lando and Charles were sitting together in a table seemingly having a very heated conversation.

" bro, I told you before she's not interested" "How would you know? The only thing you do is fuel your rivalry with her" "Come on man, you're literally a 5'5 toothpick" " at least I'm nice to her, and at least I am the same age as her" " it's a two year difference, deal with it" "She doesn't even like you!"

I approached the table and slammed my hands on it, making both Lando and Charles jump back "I'm gonna ask you to please shut the fuck up". They both looked at each other and Lando spoke up "where is Carlos, I thought you told him to distract her" "I did" he replied rudely to Lando. "Ha!" I said, pointing my finger at both of them "I knew it!".

They later explained to me that they both had a crush on me, but that they didn't have the guts to make me choose, so I agreed on the craziest thing ever: they were going to SHARE me. "You two are literally insane" I said as they both started hugging me and took my hands "literally unhinged". They knew it.