Official (Arthur Leclerc x Reader)

Special chapter for LilyHeseline123

Summary: Y/n lives together with Arthur Leclerc and they Have a thing going on, but not officially. He asks her to be his girlfriend officially...

Note: this was a bit shorter than what I usually write, and I also added a make out session to spice things up. 

Y/n POV

I laughed and collapsed on my bed of our shared flat. "Do you remember when we first met?" I asked him. He sat on the edge of the bed and nodded "yeah. Kind of illegal if you were to ask me. I was 17 and you were 15. And I remember being really jealous of you because I thought you were amazing at karting, and I thought you were a show off" he said, making me snort a bit.

My eyes instantly widened and I put my hand on my mouth, hoping he didn't notice. "Y/n, that was so cute" he pointed out, looking at me in the eyes and making me blush. "I don't usually snort" I said with a quieter and higher pitch than usual, showing my embarrassment. "Well it did turn out that you're amazing cause you're now in F2. Still kinda jealous" he admitted. I sat up and hugged him. "Couldn't have done it without you" I whispered. I stood up and walked in front of him. 

"Y/n L/n" I said with a dramatic voice "the youngest female in F2, ready to kick everyone's ass". He chuckled and grabbed me. I yelped as he put me in his lap, but then laughed. We both never explicitly said we were dating, but it was pretty obvious that we were endlessly flirting with each other. 

"Ok, Miss "ready to kick everyone's ass". Will you be my official girlfriend?" He asked. I froze up and gasped a little, surprised he asked me so suddenly. Not seeing my response, Arthur lowered his head "I'm sorry, that was too sudden" he mumbled. I put my finger under his chin and made him face me. I then attacked him with kisses all over his lips. 

"Never apologise about your feelings you idiot" I said as I moved my legs around his hips for a more successful make out session. He stood up and put me against the wall, going for my neck. I giggled at his lack of patience, and he kept kissing down my neck. 

We were suddenly interrupted by his phone going off. He groaned and gently let me down, visibly disappointed. "Whoever this fucking idiot is..." me mumbled, making me chuckle. "Of hi Charles" he said in a completely different tone. I sighed happily and sat down on my bed. Despite the fact that I had the energy for a make out session, I was very tired from the day. I laid down and closed my eyes, thinking about how good of a kisser Arthur was. 

Speaking of the devil, he had left the room and was having a conversation with his brother, leaving me in my bed struggling to stay awake. I closed my eyes and let me body relax completely "just for five minutes" I thought to myself. 

Arthur POV 

"Why are you so irritated?" Asked Charles "it's almost like I interrupted the best moment of your life". I rolled my eyes and responded quite rudely "you did". Charles started laughing completely immaturely "awwww. Sorry bro! Who was it with? Melissa, Beatrice, Kasey-" "one, its none of your business, two, all those girls dumped me" "so it's Y/n then?" He said. "O wow the genius" I said sarcastically "yes it's Y/n, and if you don't mind I'd like to get back to her as I just abandoned her in her bedroom". "Oh so you're official now" he said. "Shut up!" I groaned. 

"Ok then. Call you later" "bye" "bye" he finally said and hung up the call. I groaned but happily made my way to Y/n room again. What I saw melted my heart: she was sleeping still with her clothes on, and snoring slightly. I laughed and laid on the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her sleeping figure. She was so beautiful, kind and caring. It was all I needed in a relationship.