Payback (Lando Norris x Reader)

Summary: Y/n and Carlos play a very mean prank on Lando to wake him up, but then our guy decided to orchestrate a little payback

Note: for the purpose of the prank the reader can speak Italian

Y/n POV

I snuck into Lando's hospitality and silently closed the door behind me. I had agreed with Carlos to play a prank on him since it was my birthday and I couldn't really get the chance to celebrate it since I was away from my home country and my family. I saw him still asleep while Carlos was making sure he wasn't waking up, signalling me to shut the fuck up otherwise the prank would be ruined. I held back a laugh as I grabbed the megaphone and turned it on. We both flinched as we had a moment of high pitched noise and we looked back at Lando, sighing in relief when we saw he was still asleep.

I held back and have a laugh as a crouch down next to his bed, put in a megaphone to my mouth and screamed "APELLE FIGLIO D'APOLLO FECE UNA PALLA DI PELLE DI POLLO TUTTI I PESCI VENNERO A GALLA PER VEDERE LA PALLA DI PELLE DI POLLO FATTA D'APELLE FIGLIO D'APOLLO" (italian tounge twister). When I tell you he jumped about a metre in the air and then grabbed his phone from his nightstand as a defence tool while his pillows landed in front of his face, it happened.

He was a mix of panicking and confused saying "huh, huh who is there?!". Me and Carlos started rolling on the floor, getting completely lost in between are insane cackling. Lando carefully remove the pillow on his face and groaned annoyance when he saw it was just the two of us, pinching the bridge of his nose and closing his eyes. " I thought" he said "that when you wouldn't be my teammate anymore I would finally get some peace" referring to Carlos. He then turned to me, smirking "oh you're never gonna see it coming next time I get you".

I wasn't really worried, since he didn't really do good pranks to me. There was the occasional replacing my milk chocolate with dark chocolate and the salt in my coffee, nothing that would really ruin my day. On the other hand he got the rudest awakening possible and from knowing him, he would be grumbling about it for the kids whole day. " i'd be more scared of you if you somehow step your game up" I replied with sass, obviously not taking him seriously. And oh boy was that a mistake.

——Time skip——

I was in the middle of a PR team meeting, discussing the next video I could do on YouTube to raise rates of engagements between me and my fans outside racing. "I don't know" said Jon "there's a lot of ideas but none of them really suit you". I then groaned and dropped my head on the table. "What is it" he asked. "I literally played the best prank on Lando this morning, but if I do it again he will see it coming" I complained. " Y/N this is literally why I tell you to record any of your interactions with Lando. Literally you could make a whole video out of annoying him".

"I know, I know" I knew the prank was such a lost opportunity to make a good video. Ugghhh. What can I do next? He literally got the full experience of having me as his best friend. I made all the jokes possible, I played pranks on him and I even involved him in some of my outside activities like filming videos. But that was literally it, I had no more ideas. "The only thing that I had in mind was to flirt with him for 24 hours straight and see how he would react, but knowing him and how he is super horny he wouldn't even make it last 15 minutes" I explained.

" yeah let's not do that" said Jon " that would be very... Scandalous. Not to mention that everyone knows-" "AHHH HUSHHH" I interrupted him "we don't talk about that". For context, one day Lando walked in on me as I was changing, and I had a sexy lingerie on. I never forgot how his eyes widened and his hand twitched for a moment. It was awkward.

——Time skip——

I walked out of the meeting room as I said goodbye to all my PR team and started making my way to my hospitality. I had a feeling of being stopped but I ignored it. There always was some paparazzi taking pictures of me and as long as they weren't bothering me, I really didn't care. But I was so wrong. As I walked past an alley way, someone grabbed my waist and put their hand on my mouth and dragged me in the dark. I started struggling and trying to scream for help as I was dropped and looked at my attackers.

It was fucking Carlos and Lando.

It was better to laugh my ass off. "Carlos," I said dramatically " you traitor, I thought you were on my side". " I was until loverboy over here persuaded me with tickets to a Real Madrid game and I couldn't say no" he said, trying to explain as he was laughing his ass off. "Real loyal if you" I joked. " actually I'm going to leave now because Lando needs to say something to you". They both eyes each other suspiciously. Lando looked nervous while Carlos was seemingly encouraging him.

As soon as Carlos walked out of sight, Lando grabbed both my hands and looked at me in the eyes "y/n I have to confess something" he said quietly " ever since we met each other, I had this feeling. Ever since I saw you I started feeling complete. And I know this is probably too cliche and you probably won't feel the same, but I like you. A lot. And not just as a friend". I smiled and shut him up by putting my finger to his lips "shut the fuck up idiot and kiss Me".

We brought our lips together, and they matched perfectly as if we were meant to be " if this is about the sexy lingerie episode..." I mumbled after I pulled away. "No that's not what started it" he said with a soft deep voice "you just gave my a huge boner that day". "Paybacks a bitch" I smirked "and that little fake kidnapping prank was pathetic. I'm still the pranks champion". "Fine" he said, and we Kissed again.