Past (Pierre Gasly x Reader)

Summary: Mercedes driver Y/n has a friendly relationship with Pierre, and just as they're about to take it to the next level they get interrupted by a certain man from y/n's past.

Warnings: pressuring parents, past toxic sport and environment, threats, blackmail.

Y/N POV

"Never let them know your next move" I whispered to myself as I crawled behind the hospitalities, my trainer following me on foot looking very unbothered and tired of my bullshit. "If this is your idea of a prank then you're the one getting in trouble if we get caught" she said. "Nope the both of us are- you're here with me" I replied making her roll her eyes. Honestly I didn't blame her, she was sick and tired of my antics while I was ready to get the whole paddock to hate me. Next stop, Pierre's accommodation.

"I don't wanna break it to you but I already don't think he liked you very much. He's gonna be pissed" "I don't care! We're in my hometown they better be careful" I whispered, getting the powder wasabi pack ready "once he walks in he's gonna inhale this shit and its gonna go down". I crouched and peered in his window while she didn't even bother moving her crossed arms. "You do know that if you get in a fist fight I can't help you" she added, hoping to snap me out of my childish attitude "better me than you" I grumbled under my breath.

I was trying to open his window slowly, but it just happened to be very noisy. "Shit-" I said out loud before stopping myself. I looked around, coast clear. "And then we're gonna put hot sauce in his energy drink" I continued telling my trainer "are you sure you're not planning murder?" She asked. "Your senses are not that attuned my young apprentice" I replied. I heard a noise behind me but ignored it, focusing on the window "y/n-" "besides-" "y/n-" "I don't-" "Y/N!" She loudly interrupted me "WHAT?!"

There was a moment of silence before I realised "he's standing right behind me it's he?"

I turned around and quickly stood up, hiding in vain the evidence behind my back. "Morning...?" He said. "Oh hi there" I said innocently "what are you doing here on this fine day?" "What are you doing?" He replied, emphasising "you". I had been completely busted. "Ughhh you know, just going for a walk. Nothing like a good early morning excursion along the track to stimulate my will to prank- no I mean ughhhh..." I rambled as I subtly tried to walk away when I saw my trainer already sneaking off.

Pierre noticed and grabbed my wrist, not too tightly. It was clear he was playing along. "Nope you're not going anywhere." He said, gently dragging me to the wall and trapping me by placing both hands either side of my head. That was all that was needed to make me go completely red. I had a crush in him for the longest time, and I honestly thought I was way out of his league. "We're so lucky no one is seeing us right now" I whispered, looking up at him and his face approached mine. Just as our lips were about to meet, we heard someone approaching and immediately jumped apart. Instantly I missed his touch and the euphoric feeling of being trapped in his arms.

It was my assistant Madeline, and she didn't look too happy "y/n there's someone here to see you, but I don't think you should go" she said "why! How were they let in in the first place?" I asked. She signaled for me to approach and she whispered "he comes in the name of your previous team. Not a racing team. He told Toto that if he couldn't talk to you, the team would reveal everything about your past". I felt a lump of anxiety forming in
my throat "is he from..." "the FGI? Yes".