Five

A/N- The song above is what I was talking about in the last part. The lines I referenced off of are at the time 00:40. Just thought I'd give some credit to the artist :p

~~~

I stared at my older step-brother, Estarossa. By now, he was in his mid twenties, if not, thirties. I couldn't tell you the last time I saw his face, but it has been a while. Couple years maybe. I almost forgot about him existing.

"I haven't seen you in a while. Last time you were itty bitty, 17 while I was 12, right? Yeah, around the time I was kicked out of the mansion huh?" I sarcastically commented. Estarossa glared at me, his eyes narrowing.

"Who the hell are you?" He tried to play it off as a mistaken eye, but I was no idiot. He was the same way he was as a kid, a liar.

"Esta, how could you forget me? I'm so hurt." I pouted, my grip on Elizabeth growing slightly tighter. "You know how to talk to a woman. Elizabeth is no exception. You also know how to talk to man, just as an equal to yourself. But yet, you call me a boy and treat her like an object you can toy with. Tsk tsk."

I shook my head, letting go of Elizabeth. She stayed close, almost shoulder to shoulder. I couldn't blame her, my step-brother was a scary man. Even when he was being nice. It was just the way his face was shaped, or the way he looked at people.

I heard the thumping of running boots coming from behind Estarossa. A short man came out of the dining hallway, reliving my aching chest.

"S-Sir. They need you to come back, they are discussing plans for the business!" The shortie said, ushering Estarossa down the dining hall once more. That didn't stop him from sending one last glare in my direction though.

I sighed, my throbbing heart finally slowing down. I felt Elizabeth place a hand on my shoulder, causing me to look at her. Her eye/s were filled with worry, her furrowed eyebrows causing creases in the middle of them. I sighed once more, letting a smile return to my face.

"Well, now that he's gone. Let's finish this pasta. After that, I have something we can do." I looked around for the plate that she had set by my side when I was cuffed, but it wasn't anywhere in sight. It took one look overboard to realize it.

"Awe man. It ended up going overboard after all of that fussing." I placed my hands on my hips, being able to feel the bone that caused my v-line. "Welp, I guess we gotta go with plan B then."

I turned my head towards Elizabeth, who was already eyeing me. I flashed my usual, a cheeky smile. Her cheeks tinted pink, her eyes filling with confusion. She looked adorable at this moment in time.

I grabbed hold of her hand, turning around and running down the left side of the ship. We were by the kitchen and dining room. As we ran, people around us moved out of the way. It was the best feeling I've ever felt.

I heard Elizabeth laughing as we ran into one of the ships hallways, passing first class rooms 100-200. I noticed a lift to my right, by room 156. I made a sharp turn, catching the lift just as it was heading down. The ride down was awkward. I wasn't wearing any shoes and the guys in there looked at me funny, but I didn't care. Elizabeth was my priority right now.

When the lift doors opened, I dashed out and took a left. I know where I was going. Third class, the very bottom near the engines. I have a few friends down here. To be more precise, 3. Their names? Ban, Harlequin, and Diane. They followed me on the ship, well, snuck onto the ship when I was shoved onto the deck. They rode in third class, keeping an eye on me. I think they'll like Elizabeth just as much as I do.

I turned left down a hallway, hearing distant music. Yes! They're partying, celebrating for America.

I ran faster, causing Elizabeth to hobble and take off her heels. Now we are both bare footed. Cute.

We reached the dining quarters for third class. Women, children, and men all danced, smoked, or even played poker. I saw Miguel, a small tan boy from Cuba I met while he was boarding the ship. He was playing his banjo, a nice tune filling the room. Laughter came from all corners, filling my ears and warming my cold skin. Now this is where the real fun begins.