Fifty-Five

"Theo, you silly little girl." I cooed. "Im sorry, but you can't play in the water, it's dirty."

Meliodas sat next to me in the grass, playing with a flower. I sighed, scrubbing the white stain out of our sheets. Just one more round of soaking to go.

I sat back, looking at the spring sky. Theo laid beside me on a small blanket, a little toy in her hands. Meliodas scooted closer towards me, grabbing my hand and laying his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you." He said. I nodded, staring at the cloudy water.

"Did I do it, did I fulfill your needs." I asked blankly. I heard him chuckle, kissing my cheek.

"I don't know where this monotone attitude came from, but yes. You did much more than just please me." I nodded, sighing again.

"Why so blue?" He asked. I inhaled deeply, a thought crossing my mind. Slut. Whore. Cunt. Bitch. Those were all the names Zaneri had called me.

"It's...that girl, Zaneri." Meliodas pulled away, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What did she do?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head, staring at my lap.

"It's just, she called me all these names. Slut, whore. You name it. I thought that for such a long time that what she was saying was true. So, instead of trying to solve the problem, I thought that if I stopped doing it with you she would stop calling me those names. I don't know why I thought that, probably because the definition of whore is doing it multiple times. I started to feel bad because I then realized how much you actually needed it after all that time of waiting, but I didn't want to feel like that again so I pushed it away and buried myself in taking care of Theo. That's when I realized how much I needed it too."

Meliodas chewed on his bottom lip, staring at his feet. He seemed irritated, angry even.

"First of all, those names are just words she uses to hurt you. You're none of those things, no, not at all. And you have the definition of whore all wrong. The actual definition is having and sleeping multiple partners, and look at me. Am I multiple people, Elizabeth?" I shook my head. "Exactly. I'm not a crowd of hungry men. Next time you feel down about yourself, just come to me. I'm right here if you ever need to talk."

I nodded, looking at Theo. She had dropped the toy and was now playing with her feet. I smiled, laying my head on Meliodas's shoulder.

"Who knew she would be this pretty." I stated. Meliodas nodded, sighing.

"Well, too bad we just wasted an entire population." He said, earning a laugh from me. We both sat and joked about it as I leaned forward, scrubbing the sheets again.

"Maybe I should've swallowed it." I teased, sitting back down. Meliodas placed a hand on my waist wagging a finger.

"Let's not go there, I'm not really into that shit. Though, I bet that wet mouth of yours caressing my dic-"

"What are you two talking about?" Miguel popped up beside Meliodas, causing me to jump. Meliodas's cheeks instantly went up in flames, his eyes widening. I could see his entire 'innocence' crashing down right before me.

"Oh I get it. your telling Elizabeth about your sexual desires and how it's always been your dream to get head. Am I right?"
~~~

"...your dream to get head. Am I right?" I stared at the grass below me, my heart pounding. Dammit Miguel! You heard me sleep talking once and reveal that secret now?

"Oh?" I heard Elizabeth hum. "Is that so?"

"Oh yeah! I walked in on him sleeping one time, and he was mumbling about how someone, wink wink, needs to swallow their shit or they're getting punished more. He moaned a bit t-!"

"Alright Miguel, that's enough." Elizabeth said, peering over to the sheets. She then looked at Theo, standing up.

"Hey, Miguel. Me and Meliodas have to go do some chores inside. Would you mind taking Theo over to Zeldris's work so she can find some new toys? Thank you." Oh shit. Oh fuck I'm screwed. She probably pissed that I lied about what I want in bed.

"Okay, sure!" Miguel said, picking the infant up and heading down the hill. I stood up, getting dragged up the porch and into the house behind Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth it's not what you think! I-I didn't lie to you! I just-!" I was shoved into our room, the door slamming and locking shut. The emotionless woman walked to the window, yanking the curtains shut. She began walked toward me, running her hands up my arms.

"Why did you lie?" She asked innocently. I looked to the side, biting my lip.

"I didn't-.." I was shoved back against the bed, falling onto the soft mattress. Elizabeth bent down on her knees, her hands toying with my waistband.

"Hm, why don't we get some imagery started. What was that sentence? My small wet mouth caressing your dick? Why don't we add onto that? My small wet mouth caressing your dick, sucking lightly. Saliva hanging off of my bottom lip." I shuddered as she spread my legs open. I sat there as she undid my belt, unzipping my pants. She pulled my pants down to my knees, the only thing separating my thing from her being my boxers.

"Round two~"

Let's just say, that I had a...fun...night.